Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 80-90 best fire gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
I'm a level 86 about halfway through Azteca, and I still use all of my WW gear. Since I'm a lot higher level now, I'm wondering if there's any better gear.
(I'm trying to catch up in crafting, I'm on the DS quest)

The gear I use now:
Firestarter's Hat, Robe, Boots
Raven's Ruby Talon (Socketing gives +65 health, +16 fire damage, +7% fire accuracy)
Chosen Chief's Amulet (Socketing gives +4% incoming health) OR Meowiarty's Satyrical Choker (Socketing gives +3% incoming health)
Toasty Band of the Fire Elves (Socketing gives +17 fire damage)
Charred Fossil with spritely, fairy friend OR Polar Fox with spritely, energizing battery
Codex of the Lost Fire

Is my gear pretty good, or is there anything better?

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
heya I have a max fire myself which is my first wiz I also have which too is max and a that im slowing moving thru celestia any way your gear isn't bad but yes there is way better gear until hades that is any way I recommend that you continue your crafting to at least legendary artisan for now until I got my hades gear I used the hat from zf im not good with remembering of names but that hat gave you a elemental card 15 damage for school and I believe crit was 150 something robe I crafted from Avalon in the wyrd at the black smith had good damage crit and gave resist and my boots I crafted over by fire elves in Avalon and the fire treants there is a vendor over by there like I said I am poor with remembering of all names but I worked hard at my wizards with crafting and such I also just got the gorilla mount that's worth 10k in arena tickets lol so much fighting but I finally got it and im stoked lol any way that gear I told ya about will boost damage crit block pip chance and resist hope I helped and then obviously hades work your gear in there then once you get darkmoor gear fire is and absolute beast regards to you pvp veteran