Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Wiz should i choose

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
So I have been debating on what type of wizard I should choose. I already have a life and a death both level 80 but the gameplay has gotten a little boring with both of them. Life doesn't have enough attacks and death doesn't have very strong attacks. So I am debating on Myth, Ice, and Storm but I don't know which one to choose. Any suggestions?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Ice is more like Life and Death - slow and steady - so I'd say Storm, Myth, or Fire.

Fire can do a lot of damage fast, but is still fairly survivable, and quick to solo.

Storm is the hardest hitting, but also the lowest health and accuracy, so it's really for those who like to live on the edge. It can be super fun, or frustrating, depending on your view.

Myth is unique; a "love it or hate it" school for a lot of players. At low levels you have good minions, mid-levels strong attacks, especially single target. There's a weird stage through the second arc, where minions are no longer a help. and your attack-all spell seems small, but if you stick it out to level 100 you get one of the coolest AoE in the game.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
Thanks for the input I am probably going to choose myth but I am going to wait for some more replies about the other schools just in case.