Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Secondary School for Life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
i recently made a life wizard and i'm enjoying it, but i was just wondering what secondary school i should have, like to spend my training points on. if you guys have some suggestions i'd love to hear them. thanks.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
with my life it is best to go for ice for tower shield and death to feint then save up for the astral spells.
with the astral spell and did the sun damage and some star spells to help

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
If you are playing solo, you'll want Death up to feint to boost damage, spirit blade and spirit trap. If you are going to PvP also train Reshuffle and Ice to tower. If you aren't doing a lot of PvP skip those and just carry TC for the few times you'll want those spells.

Since life doesn't get an attack all spell until level 58, some players train Myth to Frog and get a Myth mastery amulet, or farm Loremaster for Deer Knight and get Death mastery.

If you are going to team with others a lot, training Elemental blade to boost Fire, Storm, and Ice is a good ideal.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I think Storm or Fire would be good choices because life could use an extra boost in battles. They already have great accuracy and healing spells, so why not try and focus on attack as well......

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Hmm for my life wizard the best school for me right now is balance and i'm thinking myth because it has a decent attack and earthquake, i might study that one

also i would recommend training niles blades in krokotopia, and the reshuffle spell from mildred farseer in colossus blvd.

but thats just my opinion

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 26

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
At this time I have a life wizard in Khrysalis. I have soloed almost the entire game using NO secondary. I have trained death up to feint, then trained reshuffle, the spirit blades and traps from Niles in krok, and then the sun school spells up to colossal along with a few star school spells. I use tower shield treasure cards instead of training for that spell.

As you gain levels and the use of power pips, using off school spells become highly ineffective.

So far, i have had very little problems in soloing most battles.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
LoganCrowSpear1337 on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
i recently made a life wizard and i'm enjoying it, but i was just wondering what secondary school i should have, like to spend my training points on. if you guys have some suggestions i'd love to hear them. thanks.
well i use death for the feint