Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
So, I just turned 72 on my balance wizard (YAY!) and, I read somewhere that I learn mana burn, but when I leveled up, I didn't get a quest to start for looking for it. Anyways, what I'm trying to ask, is, Is this a problem, or am I just confused on what spells I get on what levels? Anyways, feedback appreciated

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

Click on the quest links next to the lowest level spell you are missing. That's where you should start. Work your way up through the quests to the most recent ones.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I have every quest spell up to mana burn, but I still don't get the quest for it

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dylan BattleShield on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
I have every quest spell up to mana burn, but I still don't get the quest for it
The spell requires you to be in Avalon and quest through parts of the high road to get it. You didn't mention where you are in the game. Spell quests aren't only level based, most require other prequests. Look at the link I gave for Mana Burn and see what quests you are missing.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dylan BattleShield on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Notice the prequests on this one... it's a bit more complicated that just having done the last spell quest. The spell quest is in Avalon...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:No_Pain,_No_Agravaine

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
So, I was looking up mana burn, and I found out I need to be in Avalon to get it, and I am in the last area of Zafaria, so, thanks for helping, since you recommended the site that led me to the knowledge for this.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
You have to finish the runedown and finish a brave and noble thing

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Okay, problem, I didn't get mana burn quest once I got to Avalon, and I am on the quest to learn Nerys, but I still never got the quest for mana burn Anyways, help would be appreciated

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
The quest is available from frair nolan once you have acheived the badge of squire.which is achieved in the main quest line of avalon.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I really don't like the late replies on this thing XD Anyways, thanks for your help everyone, but I found the dude who gives the quest without looking on here, and I am struggling to kill the dude to give me the spell. Anyways, thanks for your replies, even though they were not needed

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Did you go through Grizzlhiem and Wintertusk? You must have gone through those areas and received your Judgement Pet as a prerequisite I think. Check into that.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 95 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dylan BattleShield on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I really don't like the late replies on this thing XD Anyways, thanks for your help everyone, but I found the dude who gives the quest without looking on here, and I am struggling to kill the dude to give me the spell. Anyways, thanks for your replies, even though they were not needed
Everyone told you repeatedly the answers. I told you early on that you needed to quest in Avalon.