Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Someone please help me out here. ok, i'm a level 72 balance. and on the wiki it says I can get the mana burn spell at level 72. but it says I need the availing hands spell to do that. but I can only get that by doing wintertusk which I don't want to do as it is not necessary, then I looked at some other spells for balance and they all require availing hands! is this just a error in the wiki or is it true that I need to do wintertusk if I want to continue getting spells? Someone please help me out here.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
UnBalancedWizard on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Someone please help me out here. ok, i'm a level 72 balance. and on the wiki it says I can get the mana burn spell at level 72. but it says I need the availing hands spell to do that. but I can only get that by doing wintertusk which I don't want to do as it is not necessary, then I looked at some other spells for balance and they all require availing hands! is this just a error in the wiki or is it true that I need to do wintertusk if I want to continue getting spells? Someone please help me out here.
Please , Please , Please under stand that just because it's called side quest doesn't mean that you won't need it ....

This is why I stress the point to stop and smell the roses and do all quest all worlds because you never know when it will be a requirement later on ....

Thanks For Reading ....

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Yes, you need to do the school spell quests in order. Wintertusk is a great area anyway. I always do it before Celestia. Lots of gold, exp, and good drops there, so if you do it you won't be sorry.