Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Longest time you played Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
What is the longest time you played Wizard101. For memaybe about 5-6 hours.
How about yours?

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
the longest ive played is 14 hours. i just cant stop playing

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 85 Balance~over and out

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardrokz on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
What is the longest time you played Wizard101. For memaybe about 5-6 hours.
How about yours?
The day I did The Trial of Spheres solo ... that dungeon took me 6 hours in and of itself. After finally getting out of Celestia, I played for an additional hour or two, just happy to have moved on. :)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I was on one saturday for like 10 hours, Just lost track of time and was playing away. Normally im lucky if i can play 3 hours.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
2,400,000 hours.
Wait... Wizard101 hasn't been out that long...

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
When I renewed my membership the other day I was on from like four in the afternoon until eight am the next morning!!! So.. 16 hours? Wow XD haha I'm usually not that bad but idk it distracts me from school sometimes and I read message boards and stuff on my phone at night~ I'm rather addicted. XD

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Zayluh on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
When I renewed my membership the other day I was on from like four in the afternoon until eight am the next morning!!! So.. 16 hours? Wow XD haha I'm usually not that bad but idk it distracts me from school sometimes and I read message boards and stuff on my phone at night~ I'm rather addicted. XD
I think we are all addicted.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Once I wanted my kraken pet so I went to wintertusk and saw I hadn't done anything I decided to do it I started at 12 I felt it was like 2 hours but by the time I finished it, it had been 9 hours but at least I got my pet

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Ummm i think it's like 7 hours I was finishing ds and going onto cl,but it was during summer break and i had nothing to do,time can really fly

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
RavenLady777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
The day I did The Trial of Spheres solo ... that dungeon took me 6 hours in and of itself. After finally getting out of Celestia, I played for an additional hour or two, just happy to have moved on. :)
LOL, that is how my 5-6 hours were spent. You soloed it?! wow! I finally got so fed up and used about a hundred henchmen

-Angela DragonStone
the wizard that rokz

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Once I played for 24+ hrs. I got so much done like make a level 1 go to a 20! I am addicted to this game.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
AuraSphereRiolu on Apr 13, 2013 wrote:
Once I played for 24+ hrs. I got so much done like make a level 1 go to a 20! I am addicted to this game.
So how many days will it take to get to lvl 90? If you did quest for 12 days straight, you would get to lvl 90. But let's say if your job was for a limited time to win a grand prize and get unlimited crowns. So let's see. A normal day at work takes 8 hours so if we do the math we get this many days. It would take 36 days to get to lvl one to ninety. This is how many hours wiz is worth of then if you do quests and nothing else. It would take 288 hours. Woah, that is a lot of hours. But usually it doesn't take a month and a few days cause friends are holding you back or something else like going to school so it would take several months cause their are so many other things to do. In the Summer it would possibly take less time. I think the longest time I ever played was 13 hours or 16 hours from 7 AM- 3 AM or 7 AM- 5 AM.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Pushed a storm adept through Krok in about 16 hours, with a small break to sleep and eat and go to the post office. Then got up early the next morning to take all my wizards down for pet training

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
A little over 12 hours when I stayed up all night doing Waterworks, Tower of the Helephant, and Ghost Avalon
I'm not usually on for that long though.

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 87 Ice

Megan DragonLeaf-Level 26 Storm

"The Best Things In Life Are Free, But Wizard101 Begs To Differ!"

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Lol. One Saturday I woke up at like 9:45 in the morning and didn't stop (unless I had to use the bathroom XD) until about 8 o'clock. And p.s. administrators, thank you for removing the level 78 pet quest requirement! I would've had to completely finish Wintertusk from the beginning!!!

Kevin FireLeaf - Level 89 Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
once all night long I was so tired I was not worth it I should really not stay on that long but hey I got to a big level its not good to stay on that long you need sleep lol and don't wait to use the bathroom worrying about you have to pick your spell not gonna tell the story

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I think 16 hours is my record~ the game automatically boots you after 12 straight, so had to log back in.

12 hours is not unusual for me~ QueQueg and I plowed through DS and WT with our Life/Myth duo, and our Death/Storm team absolutely demolished Cel and Zaf... I'm surprised there was anything left of either world after Sestiva and Val were done with them, lol.

-v.
(1/2 of team vonqueg)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Dr Von on May 13, 2013 wrote:
I think 16 hours is my record~ the game automatically boots you after 12 straight, so had to log back in.

12 hours is not unusual for me~ QueQueg and I plowed through DS and WT with our Life/Myth duo, and our Death/Storm team absolutely demolished Cel and Zaf... I'm surprised there was anything left of either world after Sestiva and Val were done with them, lol.

-v.
(1/2 of team vonqueg)

Haha I don't know how long I played. I did play long enough to complete Marleybone in a day O.O and then go to Mooshu and complete Hamusetu Village.

Gonna show the team every time? XD

7? I tried to train him then got bored... lol

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
my longest session was somewhere between 4 and 6 hours it was my birthday and i got to stay up late

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Well i am a huge game addict so mine is 54 hours straight.It was worth it gaining 130 lvls total.I was able to get 3 prometheans and a journeyman.Its crazy i played for 2 days straight.

Tyler Legend friend lvl 62
Blaze Strong pants lvl 90 etc

Survivor
Mar 30, 2011
Mine was about 5-6 hours doing Kensington Park, along with three other people. The people kept having to leave and eventually it was me and one other person

Sydney JadeWhisper, Level 49 Myth

Survivor
May 24, 2009
One time I played from 9:00 AM, to 1:00 AM (The next day)! I am SO addicted!
(I played that long because of WaterWorks :P)

Survivor
May 26, 2012
The longest I've played is probably about 10 hours. I was so determined to finish Marleybone awhile ago that I stayed up till probably about 4:00 a.m. on a Saturday.

Kimberly Icestone
Level 51
Ice