Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

losing gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
i had almost full malistaire gear of flux and then my brother deleted it anyone know what i can do?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Try emailing KI. Sometimes (no guarantees) they'll restore your items if you explain what happened. Good luck!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What also annoys me is that you lose gear when your backpack and bank are full. There should be another addition to the storage: the Trash Bag.

There are two ideas how this Trash Bag could work:

1. When your bank and backpack are full, gear goes to your Trash Bag. You are notified whenever anything goes to your trash bag. If it isn't recovered in, say, one week, everything in the Trash Bag gets deleted.

2. All deleted gear goes here. It can either be recovered or permanently deleted without possibility of recovery.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
What also annoys me is that you lose gear when your backpack and bank are full. There should be another addition to the storage: the Trash Bag.

There are two ideas how this Trash Bag could work:

1. When your bank and backpack are full, gear goes to your Trash Bag. You are notified whenever anything goes to your trash bag. If it isn't recovered in, say, one week, everything in the Trash Bag gets deleted.

2. All deleted gear goes here. It can either be recovered or permanently deleted without possibility of recovery.
Great idea!