Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back The Epic Bundle!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I believe I speak for many of us here at the Wizard Community when I say that all of the bundles should be hosted online, so we can pay for them there. For example, the Epic Bundle which was pushed out in 2010, was an amazing bundle that my old account used to have. I've been searching for a long lost card for ages now with no luck. Please bring it back?!!? And host these bundles through your online shop. Just a recommendation kings isle.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
Ya!!! bring back Olympian bundle 2 PLZ!!! AND epic bundle!!!

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
They will be back for Bundle-a-Palooza, which will occur in about late August or early September.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Judging by the fact you joined here in 2009, I'm a little confused- most retired bundles, including the epic bundle, are brought back temporarily for Bundle-A-Palooza at a discounted price and it seems like you should have known that by now. Bundle-A-Palooza usually happens in September, so that gives you time to save up for it.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Starblood653 on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
Judging by the fact you joined here in 2009, I'm a little confused- most retired bundles, including the epic bundle, are brought back temporarily for Bundle-A-Palooza at a discounted price and it seems like you should have known that by now. Bundle-A-Palooza usually happens in September, so that gives you time to save up for it.
I know about the bundle palooza, I'm saying in general we shouldn't have to wait all year to get the bundle we want. This was an issue for me while I lived in the UK, you could not buy any game cards there, and due to the lack of cards online, it was very hard to find the cards that I was looking for!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
YA and that's very sad so what we are saying is they should bring back retired bundles to like gamestop and other stores like dat THAT would be very nice if they could

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
I wish they can bring them back to stores maybe because they are now like VERY rare. Once I saw a Olympian Bundle card for 100 dollars .,.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2014
Could you please bring back the Winterbane Gauntlet? I saw that it retired.