Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ice School Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
So why is the new Ice School mount the only one that needs seeds you can only get in packs or a Winterbane Hall.

Why Why Why!

Leesh
100 level Ice Wizard with no Ice School Mount

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
You can also do some of the ultra dungeons. I received some Ultra Snow Apples from Rattlebones.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I am a level 100 and I have done rattlebones about a billion times. I have every other ultra seed except for snow apples and they are the last ingredient I need to craft the mount. Someone please help me out on how to get this seed otherwise as this is driving me crazy and I spend my entire gameplay trying to get them!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
frostb1te18 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 100 and I have done rattlebones about a billion times. I have every other ultra seed except for snow apples and they are the last ingredient I need to craft the mount. Someone please help me out on how to get this seed otherwise as this is driving me crazy and I spend my entire gameplay trying to get them!
when i was a level 48 i did rattlebones so many times before my ultra boom shroom and got so many of everything else

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah I only just got the helephant seed for my fire mount its a real pain in the wizardly backside. I literally danced when zeus dropped that thing. You can also get ultras from gardening but it seems to take eons (worse than farming king parsley for amber) Also ,dont quote me on this, but I think certain bosses drop certain seeds. So check the wiki for the names of dungeons with confirmed drops. Again not totally sure on that last thing but these dungeons have been out for a while now so I don't think there are any new suprises.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
yeah im struggling with the ultra ice apples too i have literally EVERYTHING ELSE but that.