Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to farm fto get good gear for lvl 80

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I been wanted to farm for some new gear i been running around with waterworks gear.
i just need new clothing?

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Crazyroaar on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I been wanted to farm for some new gear i been running around with waterworks gear.
i just need new clothing?
Just see what drops in the fights you get. then pick and choose from that til you hit lvl 90. Lvl 90 and the Hades dungeon in Aquila are the next big thing to farm for gear. I can't wait til I get there. The enhanced mastery amulets are nifty.

Connor

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I would say stick with waterworks gear until lvl 90 where then you can obtain hades gear.
Austin Firecaster lvl 100

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
My level 100s still use some Waterworks gear much of the time. You can craft some nice things in the mid-high 80s (esp boots) but there is not much good drop gear other than wands. At 90 you can use the gear from Aquilla. The side bosses drop an outstanding ring and athame. The best stuff from Tartarus is very good for aggressive PvP builds and may help for some questing, although I still use WW more.

I hope this summer we'll get a new dungeon with some real level 100 gear. We're due some PvE centered upgrades.