Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Some Spell Ideas :)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Here is some spell ideas I have :)

Fire: The Knight of Pyro
Ice: Grandmother Raven
Storm: Lightning Ghoul
Life: Mother Earth
Death: Grim Reaper
Myth: Slenderman
Balance: Elder Judge

I hope you liked the ideas, and Kingsisle, feel free to use them if you like them :)

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Lightning Ghoul. Really?!?
Grim Reaper? (Elllo, That's wraith for ya)
Slenderman. Not allowed, There is too many stories about gruesome things that involve him.
Elder Judge, What is that? A old over of Judgement?
Wouldn't Mother Earth be like Dryad?
Think these over more.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Knight of pyro sounds interesting .....I guess
Grim reaper sounds cool but isn't that like wraith ...? (I love billy and Mandy :D)
Grandmother raven sounds excellent!
Lighting ghoul? Um ....... No ...
Mother Earth eh kinda like dryad (hopefully I spelled that correctly) but maybe it could work as an attack
Slenderman? It's supposed to be suitable for all ages. Well 10 and up but still. Kids game!
Elder judge ........ Sorry just a spinoff of judgement

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Lightning Ghoul. Really?!?
Grim Reaper? (Elllo, That's wraith for ya)
Slenderman. Not allowed, There is too many stories about gruesome things that involve him.
Elder Judge, What is that? A old over of Judgement?
Wouldn't Mother Earth be like Dryad?
Think these over more.
He worked on this whats your problem

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
coolguy2170 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
He worked on this whats your problem
Yes he did work on it, but I don't believe he put up much effort, especially with the fact that lightning ghoul is in there.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
Yes he did work on it, but I don't believe he put up much effort, especially with the fact that lightning ghoul is in there.
its his idea he dose what he wants to do and its his spell

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
WolfyJonathan on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:

I hope you liked the ideas, and Kingsisle, feel free to use them if you like them :)
Oh boy what level is it 98

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
coolguy2170 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
its his idea he dose what he wants to do and its his spell
I'm not suppressing his idea, or stopping him from doing what he wants, I'm just saying that his spell of choice wasn't a creative one and most people would not enjoy it because there have been other main versions of it.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I'm not suppressing his idea, or stopping him from doing what he wants, I'm just saying that his spell of choice wasn't a creative one and most people would not enjoy it because there have been other main versions of it.
Yeah but its his idea how would you like it if someone did you like this and no one was gonna save you

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I think they are all good but no slender man he is a killer

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
My idea for an ice spell is
penguin: a penguin throws ice at enemy
enemy forced to pass 1 round

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
due3333 on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I think they are all good but no slender man he is a killer
When I see him I jump outta my chair

Survivor
May 12, 2013

Angel:

knight of pyro um..... what is that really
grandmother raven would be so cool actually
I am storm....I really hate that idea
mother earth hmm..... its called dryad
grim reaper...to violent
slender man ...really dude
elder judge ugh that is what...judgements grandma
sry wolfyjonathan but I spoke the truth I think some are cool but I still think most are not well thought out

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Here's me and my friend's thoughts.
:Featherweight: Does 1325 damage and does 100 damage per power pip.
:Frozen Army: Does 1325-1450 damage and stuns all enemies for one round.
:Headless Horseman: Does 1400 damage and heals half.
: Branded: Does 1450-1675 damage and also uses smokescreen.
:Griffin: Does 1500 damage and puts up a Time Of Legend.
:King Of The Jungle: Does 1350-1475 and puts up a Sanctuary.
:Lochness Hatchling: Does 1600-1725 and uses Windstorm.

Description Suggestions.

:Shows an Egyptian God holding a scale and the God summons a hound. The hound attacks you by biting your torso.
:An army of frozen men approach you from a distance. The leader signals the archers to fire at you simultaneously with one arrow each.
:The Headless Horseman rides up to your enemy mounted on a horse. (obviously.) The horse jerks up and comes down with a stomp, and a ghastly aura covers your enemy. The Headless Horseman rides away, while the ghastly aura follows him. The Horseman raises his sword and the ghastly aura covers you, healing you.
:The Brander takes a molten silver rod and covers his fist with the molten iron. He then brands you with his bare fist.
:The Griffin comes out of his gold filled cave. He glances at you for a few seconds, then rises up his wings, and flaps them. The wings create a huge whirlwind that then hovers over to you and catches you inside it.
: A lion comes out of a jungle and stares at you. He then roars loudly, as lioness run over to you to pounce on you continuously, then run to the middle and roar together. It creates a Sanctuary.
: The Lochness hatchling breaks out of its egg, and notices you. The hatchling summons a deadly hurricane, and items fly towards you. The hatchling then uses its breath to electrify you.

Hope you take these into consideration, Kingsisle. Hope you all like them, as well. Thanks.
-Wolf Battlestalker, LVL 87
-Dylan Legendblade, LVL 85

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Okay.
: Knight Of Pyro. That's okay, I guess.
: Grandmother Raven, Its actually a great idea, it just sounds more like a loremaster spell.
: Lightning Ghoul. This is a direct spin-off of Ghoul.
: Mother Earth. That's pretty much Dryad, and why would you make a puny spell for storm, but then make a God for life?
: Grim Reaper. That's like making a sequel to Jaws and calling it A Shark That Eats People.
: Slenderman. First of all, that would've been way better a death spell. And secondly, Slenderman. Slenderman. Really? This is supposed to be a kid's game.
: Elder Judge. What? Why? Is that like Judgement's older sister or something?
I'm sorry, but these spells aren't really creative. I think Knight Of Pyro and Grandmother Raven are okay, but then you bring us Slenderman and Grim Reapers. These ideas just aren't great, i'm sorry.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I think most of WolfyJonathan's ideas are good but slender man is from another game that isn't doing so good. Wolf Battlestar's ideas sound cool, a little better than Wolfy's (sorry).

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I think most of WolfyJonathan's ideas are good but slender man is from another game that isn't doing so good. Wolf Battlestar's ideas sound cool, a little better than Wolfy's (sorry).

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013

I think they are all good except the grim reaper and slenderman. Those would scare the funky stuff out of kids and give them nightmares or something. Yea, i'm a kid myself and it doesn't scare me, but think about the other little kids out there.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013

OK, the grim reaper and slenderman are just straight out bad. This is a kid's game, I hope you know that. That would scare them away from the game.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Kingsisle, if you'd like to use me and Dylan's ideas, you're more than welcome to. to those who gave feedback, thank you. Me and him had ideas that were floating around for quite some time and are happy that others would like them. We also had other ideas, but they weren't great. Like Myth, before we decided we'd do Power Of The Gods, but then it'd make Myth seem superior over every school. We also thought of doing Griffin originally for Balance. Anyways, thanks for the feedback.
Wolf Battlestalker, lvl 88
Dylan Legendblade, lvl 87

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I think one of the spells should be a balance shield cause every other school has a shield but not balance. why not?
Logan ravenslinger lvl 43

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
logan raven slinge... on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I think one of the spells should be a balance shield cause every other school has a shield but not balance. why not?
Logan ravenslinger lvl 43
The fact that no charms are specifically only is what makes it special. Nothing can specifically defend against it and nothing can specifically power it. That is . It gives a challenge as well as an advantage. It is a hard school to master I bet, but once it is it is very powerful. Because there is no blade for , there will be no shield for . I hope this clears it up.

P.S: If you are thinking about how annoying it is to not be able to 80% defend against Judgement with a shield, think about how they can't 35% power it up with a blade.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The fact that no charms are specifically only is what makes it special. Nothing can specifically defend against it and nothing can specifically power it. That is . It gives a challenge as well as an advantage. It is a hard school to master I bet, but once it is it is very powerful. Because there is no blade for , there will be no shield for . I hope this clears it up.

P.S: If you are thinking about how annoying it is to not be able to 80% defend against Judgement with a shield, think about how they can't 35% power it up with a blade.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria
think about how storm has not got any single target x ranks yet think about he said 50% think about balance can 25% then 20% with bladestorm think about charms are blades and weaknesses and wards are traps and shields think about making a valid point some time

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
A compromise between wolf, Wolfy and my ideas
Knight of pyro
Frozen army
Loch Ness Hatchling
Sand castle
Mother earth
Griffin
Angel of doom

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Here are some other ones:

Lava leap - a giant hole forms in the ground like a sinkhole , and then fills with lava where some of it flies out and strikes the enemy
winter wishes - a snowflake falls from the sky with a smiley face on it where it throws a bunch of icy rocks at the enemy
Mother nature - a fly comes, swirls around the enemy and then goes up into the sky and forms into a green woman. The green woman falls down, hits the enemy
ladder - a ladder falls from the sky and hits the enemy in the head several times for each step (or pips)
Mad hat: A hat falls from the sky and a bunny pops out, and kicks the enemy
purple diamonds: A bunch of purple lightning bolts fall from the sky, striking the enemy
wise guy - An old wizard pops out of some dust and waves his wand at his enemy, sucking life out if he/she and giving 75% of it to you.

Kyle Starthief LVL 27