Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life should be more powerful/OP NPC?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I don't mean to be ranting or anything, but life needs to be more powerful.

Now I know life is known for healing and high health with low attacks, but with Acteza, would that really help?

Yes KI I appreciate our freedom for having a bunch of healing spells that we can cast off the bat, but I think I speak for myself and other life wizards here, but I think i'd switch some of my healing spells with an attack.

And yes, I saw the new life attacks for Acteza where I thing everybody gets a lizard thing or whatever and deals great attacks, but how many life people are able to make it to a world like that (considering that we have to go through that great leap from dragonspyre to celestia ) with our spells?

The second part that goes with this is how NPC are very OP. Especially for us life students.

How they have like what, 4-7 power pips on the first round and crush us with medusa and all that, which I would like to say is VERY and HIGHLY unneeded. I would say let us have atleast 3-4 pips on the first round by now.

Where life comes in, is how they hit us with those spells, say medusa. I will just use this forum to show what I mean

NPC: Hits with medusa, say takes away 1,000 health and stuns for 2 rounds

Life: Health:3,000 Stunned so cant hit

NPC:Blades or whatever

Life:Health:3,000 stunned so can't hit

NPC:Attacks

Life: Health:2,000-2,500 Say we have about um, 4 power pips, 8 regular pips. Pass, why? Because centaur won't make a dent in this NPC and gnomes are 9 pips ( see where I am going with this )

All I am asking for this whole thread I guess is that life could be a little more powerful to help us live longer ( the rules never said life HAD to play with a group ) Anyone has an opinion on this topic?

Defender
May 29, 2009
Well I understand, but lets change this situation. Now, life walks in with a fire. NPC: Medusa on life. Life: stunned Fire: blade NPC: Blade Life stunned Fire: trap NPC: Humongofrog Life: rebirth Fire: efreet. See, now you guys are winning. My advice is dont solo everything. Sometimes, you need to call for help.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv75

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I agree. Even though life is known as the healer, we honestly (or at least I don't) don't need as much healing spells. All the healing spells I use are Satyr, Rebirth (for groups), and Fairy.

I know some people like the variety, and they use healing spells like Dryad, and all that jazz, but I would like more attacking spells, KI.

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 70