Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Water Lily"s

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Does anyone know where can I find or who can sell me water lily's? Gold is no problem for me.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
They can be bought at the Bazaar when available. May take some time farming for them though.They are also kinda rare drops from harvests of Cat Tail plant. You can also use a Transmute spell and turn 15 Cat Tails into 1 Water Lily. The transmute spell is sold by Avery Templeton in Celestia Base Camp. I think the spell costs about 200 gold. You must be an apprentice crafter to use this spell, and have a card crafting station. Best of luck

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
A really good way to make a large amount of rare reagents is to find a transmute card for that particular reagent. This "Card" is actually a recipe that allows you to craft that recipe out of other reagents. This particular reagent transmute can be found from Avery Templeton in the Survey Camp in Celestia.
Good luck Wizard!!!
~Wolf IronCaller~

~level 110~
~~

Survivor
May 03, 2010
If you want to transmute which is an alternative way than buy water lilies. And you could just spam bazaar for them.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
You can find water lilies sometimes when you harvest cat tails around the spiral - the water lilies are a "rare" drop. More info is on the Wizard101 Wiki - under "Crafting > All Reagents > Harvested > Rare Harvested."

You may also be able to buy some in the Bazaar in Wizard City's Olde Town, if gold isn't a problem and if there are any there. Keep refreshing the screen for the reagents for sale in case someone sells them to the Bazaar, and you might be able to scoop some up.

Good luck!