Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for leveling up pet faster?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Hi, I am working on a PVP pet for my wizards. What are a few ways to level up my pets faster? I usually get them to adult and just stop working on them. What I do to level them up are give them their loved snacks and I keep training with the dance game so it can go faster. Are there any other ways to level up the pet faster? Thanks.

Eric Nightshade Level 95
Eric Dragonshard Level 96
Eric Lifeblade Level 54
Eric Legenddreamer Level 54
Eric Soulrider Level 43
Eric Mythblade Level 21

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
eric56379 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am working on a PVP pet for my wizards. What are a few ways to level up my pets faster? I usually get them to adult and just stop working on them. What I do to level them up are give them their loved snacks and I keep training with the dance game so it can go faster. Are there any other ways to level up the pet faster? Thanks.

Eric Nightshade Level 95
Eric Lifeblade Level 54
Eric Soulrider Level 43
Eric Mythblade Level 21
sure the mega snacks but that's about it. and unless you're willing to garden like crazy, and start different crops of evil magma peas at different times, so you've got a crop coming to elder every couple days or so, which is what I plan on doing eventually.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
eric56379 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:

Eric Nightshade Level 95
Eric Lifeblade Level 54
Eric Soulrider Level 43
Eric Mythblade Level 21
mega snacks and snacks they like/love. There are no other ways to level a pet faster. sorry

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Training pets, and feeding them mega snacks, is the fastest way to level them up.

If you can't buy mega snacks, then garden for them -- couch potatoes and evil magma peas are what I suggest.

If you are not sure where to get these seeds, there were some good threads about this a while back in the gardening message board.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
RavenLady777 is correct - feeding your pet mega snacks they like/love is the fastest way to train up your pets.

Another area to address is the gear that you wear. Some gear increases garden/pet energy, so its worth obtaining or crafting gear you want. As your pets reaches higher levels, it requires additional pet energy to train them when playing pet games.

Here's a great link that will start you on your path:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?180424-Illustrated-Guide-to-best-Gear-with-Pet-Gardening-Energy

With the gear, its easy enough to put it on before you log off, and when you log back on again, you'll have lost more garden or pet energy you can use to train your pets with.