Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

" do something with pet dye"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
I have never seen someone bring this up so i'm just gonna say it,

i think KI should remove or make the pet die option actually have options, it really useless
i have bought packs and gained so many pets and yet never encountered one pet that was
available for dyeing. i have talked to friends about this and they would prefer that they remove
the option.

but in my opinion i want the pet dye to actually let us dye our pets.

what do you guys think should the creators remove it or improve it
i wanna hear what you guys think.

talon shadowwraith lvl 64

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Pet dye actually works on some of the basic pets you can buy in the Pet Shop in Wizard City. Some pets can't be dyed. Some pets have been retextured though. For example, the Ianthine Hound is Purple, while the Alert Hound is Yellow.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
master of death o on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I have never seen someone bring this up so i'm just gonna say it,

i think KI should remove or make the pet die option actually have options, it really useless
i have bought packs and gained so many pets and yet never encountered one pet that was
available for dyeing. i have talked to friends about this and they would prefer that they remove
the option.

but in my opinion i want the pet dye to actually let us dye our pets.

what do you guys think should the creators remove it or improve it
i wanna hear what you guys think.

talon shadowwraith lvl 64
The Polar Fox pet has a parka that can be dyed, and some of the pets earlier on in the game can be dyed as well, so the feature is not useless.