Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tarley's Return

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm sure most of us have completed Dworgyn's quest into the mysterious gate at the Haunted Cave, and got a Transformation from Tarley. Anyone else think Tarley and Carley should get out of that cave and sell their 'Costumes' out in the open?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Survivor
May 17, 2012
well it would be nice to have a gamma transformation!!! but doubt wizard101 would do it though

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
o totally
and maybe they could also sell gear that looks like the costumes they sell. anyone else agree?

89 James Titanfountain
12 James Titanfountain

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
SoupWizard64 on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
I'm sure most of us have completed Dworgyn's quest into the mysterious gate at the Haunted Cave, and got a Transformation from Tarley. Anyone else think Tarley and Carley should get out of that cave and sell their 'Costumes' out in the open?
Definitely, but the way they did it makes sense, since the transformations are so cheap.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
firefuriouspetcoll... on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
well it would be nice to have a gamma transformation!!! but doubt wizard101 would do it though
um actually you get to turn into gamma once you are almost done with avalon

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
hey about the quest, anybody unhappy with the pet they got?
and i do think the coustumes are awesome

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Definitely, but the way they did it makes sense, since the transformations are so cheap.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 76 warlord
I've been thinking that over. They should probably just raise prices.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Hey guys! It's halloween! The time to dress up in costumes and run around. Yes, they should be available outside the cave, until halloween is over of course. But if you ask me, they should sell some new gardening items, they are part of the gardening family. Sorry to ruin the mood.