Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
I was petting my golden retriever this morning (Her name is Alley ) and i thought, why not have a pet Golden Retriever? It would look like a Wolfhound pet, and it would be a pet, and it would give Sanctuary at Baby, it would have talents like, fairy friend, spell-proof, and spritely, and others, it would also be a hybrid, A wolfhound and a Leopard, its the perfect pet! comment for other pet ideas!

Valerian Hammer

Alyssa Iceblade corporal

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
michiganstate13 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I was petting my golden retriever this morning (Her name is Alley ) and i thought, why not have a pet Golden Retriever? It would look like a Wolfhound pet, and it would be a pet, and it would give Sanctuary at Baby, it would have talents like, fairy friend, spell-proof, and spritely, and others, it would also be a hybrid, A wolfhound and a Leopard, its the perfect pet! comment for other pet ideas!

Valerian Hammer

Alyssa Iceblade corporal
I thought of a couple...

1. Storm cat who doesn't want it!!!!! (don't yell if it exists) A storm elf and a firecat!!!
2. Medusa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! humongofrog and ghoul
3. Life Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firecat and Lifebat

Survivor
May 16, 2013
DreamGalleon21154 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
I thought of a couple...

1. Storm cat who doesn't want it!!!!! (don't yell if it exists) A storm elf and a firecat!!!
Not yelling, but Storm cat does exist

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Sorry to sink your boat, but ghoul pets also exist too .

Alyssa IceBlade Corporal of

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
DreamGalleon21154 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
I thought of a couple...

Storm elves, firecats, humongofrogs, and life bats already exist. I think that a golden retriever with spell proof, spritely, and fairy would be a bit overpowered for a first generation pet. Shouldn't this go in the dorms section of the forum?

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Storm elves, firecats, humongofrogs, and life bats already exist. I think that a golden retriever with spell proof, spritely, and fairy would be a bit overpowered for a first generation pet. Shouldn't this go in the dorms section of the forum?
That would be what it would be hatched from!!!!!!

Joshua SwiftBlade lvl 18 and soon to be