Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth being so uncommon? Why?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Why is everyday myth just . . . . disappearing? What's wrong with Myth? I am constantly flooded with Storm, Fire and Ice but all of the Myths are going away. Does anyone have any idea why? Their spells are still pretty cool, so I don't see the issue. . . .

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I also see very little Myth wizards. Myth has always been a little misunderstood.

This is just a small list of what I have heard people say about Myth:

1) Myth is weak.
2) Minions are useless in high levels
3) Myth is only good at PvP not PvE.
4) Myth needs a higher level AoE spell.

IMO these comments are not true. I happen to have a Myth wizard. Although she wasn't my first wizard, she is my favorite and the first one I took through Azteca. I often used my minions, even when questing with someone.

A colossal on a humongofrog or earthquake does considerable damage when fighting the MoBs. Her earthquakes and shatters were especially useful against the balance and ice enemies.

If someone is looking to one hit enemies, then myth is not for them. Myth is more about strategy and cutting through defenses than it is about big hits.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 90 Myth

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PersonOfLife on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
Why is everyday myth just . . . . disappearing? What's wrong with Myth? I am constantly flooded with Storm, Fire and Ice but all of the Myths are going away. Does anyone have any idea why? Their spells are still pretty cool, so I don't see the issue. . . .
There are plenty of Myth wizards out there. You just may not be in the same realm as they are or aren't playing at the same time.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
PersonOfLife on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I have no idea but some people think myth is weak which i just dont understand at all beacuse they have good attacks and they are all about geting past defences and destroying sheid. Also they are not all about minions.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
I have a myth wiz that I love questing on. I think myth is a great school and I never have trouble damage wise. As for the minions, I only ever use Talos since he's the strongest attacker. But I rarely use him due to limited deck space.