Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hi i have a pet Blaze beast with talents sprite, unicorn, and sanctuary. If you'd like to hatch we could meet later and set up a time/day. The talents i am looking for is fairy and lifebat . Thanks
Blaze Sunbreeze~ Promethean Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I also have a Carnation Pixie with talents lifebat, sanctuary, fairy and unicorn mc. I can hatch and work out a meeting place and a day to hatch. The pet i am looking for is a Lump Of Coal, Thanks.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am looking for may cast star talents such as, Vengeance, Infallible, Conviction, and Fortify. If you have a pet with one of those talents or more please let me know i am interested to hatch with you. Thank you!

Blaze Sunbreeze Level 90

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I'm looking for any pet that has May Cast Fairy that I can hatch my Deer Knight with.

Cass Lifeblossom Lvl 81 Life

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
BlazeSunbreeze on Mar 16, 2013 wrote:
I am looking for may cast star talents such as, Vengeance, Infallible, Conviction, and Fortify. If you have a pet with one of those talents or more please let me know i am interested to hatch with you. Thank you!

Blaze Sunbreeze Level 90
I have a gargoyle with vengeance and 3 others i forget what all been a while since i had him out.
I also have a few things with lifebat, fairy,spritely,fortify,towershield.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011