Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which pets are best for pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Hi! I am a Master Diviner level 46 (about to be level 47).
So far I have had trouble lately with getting some good pets for pvp. Some talents I am looking for is Spritely, Spell-Proof, and Spell-Defy. So far I have a few pets, Stegosaurus; currently learned pierce train at teen, Meow-Wing; have not trained yet due to not knowing of stats. I also have a Scorpion, and that's it. Both Stegosaurus, and Meow-Wing are Myth. My Scorpion pet is Balance.

Do I have pets good enough for the talents I am looking for?

What pets would you recommend looking for?

What snacks should I train it with? etc.

Please Do NOT fight or argue on this thread.

Level 46 Diviner Eric Stormhunter.

Survivor
May 02, 2012
Your pets are good but another good thing for a pvp pet is the card the pet gives. A really good pet i would recommend is the ladybug pet. It gives a uniconr spell and also i think it learns may cast pixie.It really depends on what you would prefer on the pet and if the person would be willing to hatch for it.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Thanks. I have seen people around with a ladybug pet, I managed to add one of them and they said that they are willing to hatch with me. Now all I need to do is train my pet to adult.

Level 48 Master Diviner Eric Stormhunter

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The fairy friend talent is a must have for pvp now. Spritely is also nice. Proof is good, Any may casts are usually good seeing how its a free spell like tower shield, pierce, or a dmg spell, blades.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Indeed those are nice and a must-have for pvp, now for the may casts they are must haves too. Especially unicorn for 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. I like to fight with a team a little better. It just makes it easier to make the win, unless you're put in a team full of low levels and you're the highest level there.

Level 48 Master of Storm Eric Stormhunter