Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In game spell list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
So how many of you have been looking at your decking going "am I missing a card?" or "where did they get that spell, I wonder if I could find it?" Now I'm not just talking about our lovely tresure cards I'm talking about ALL school cards. So this is the idea:
Lets introduce an IN GAME "book" or "catalog" that showed you every card in the game, what it did and where/how to get it. There are several ways to institute this. They could put another tab in the back pack that is for "Card" this would NOT be the same as the "Deck" tab. Make it look like a billboard in the commons that you have to walk up to and look at. They could also adjust it to show only your class, sub class, and level but the original idea is to show ALL the cards for EVERY class.

Now some maybe thinking "well how would this look" the answer to that my friend is simple! Make it look like the treasure card window at the bazaar. Unlike the bazaar this will show you what the normal card can do, list what level you have to be to use it and who gives it to you on which of the lands through out the spiral. So for example it would show you "doom and gloom" and what it did and say "taught by Drogen, Lost cave, Wizard City" but if was something you quested for it would show like: "Hydra, reward from Bjorn Ironclaw, Grizzlehime, Lost Tombs quest"

Or something like that and clearly these are just used as examples. I also have a .jpeg for an example.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011