Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to enter Ravenscar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
OK, apparently I am missing something here. I am a level 48 wizard who is in Celestia, I have beaten all the previous main story line and even defeated Malistaire, but I keep hearing about this place called Ravenscar. I don't know where it is or how to get there, I am only guessing when I ask in the Grizzleheim message board. So my question is how to get to Ravenscar?

All answers are appreciated.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Juligoldy on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
OK, apparently I am missing something here. I am a level 48 wizard who is in Celestia, I have beaten all the previous main story line and even defeated Malistaire, but I keep hearing about this place called Ravenscar. I don't know where it is or how to get there, I am only guessing when I ask in the Grizzleheim message board. So my question is how to get to Ravenscar?

All answers are appreciated.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You must complete the questline of Grizzleheim to get there. Ravenscar is the final location in Grizzleheim before reaching Wintertusk, which you will need to complete at some point if you want the get some of your spell and pet quests later in the game.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Ravenscar is the last area in grizzleheim, you must complete all the other areas to open it.