Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did you get snow angel?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Battling a boss in grizzleheim to get the spell snow angel is impossible. here are reasons why?

• He only has 100 health than malistare
  • He has a minion
  • I have to battle him solo

If you are an ice wizard and have that spell please tell me how to get it

Brittany rose Lvl 58 ice

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
I suggest getting a henchman from the crown shop while you battle him, or use an over powered minion treasure card. Actually, treasure cards in general would probably help. Also a good idea would be to level up a little also.

I haven'thad to fight this guy yet, but listening to your descriprion I'm not excited.

Hope I helped!

~Esmee Watertalon, level 47

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
I suggest start shielding up at the beginning, get the best gear on your level, and summon a henchmen.

Small things, but hoped this helped.

-John BearShade Level 66

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
Battling a boss in grizzleheim to get the spell snow angel is impossible. here are reasons why?

• He only has 100 health than malistare
  • He has a minion
  • I have to battle him solo

If you are an ice wizard and have that spell please tell me how to get it

Brittany rose Lvl 58 ice
It took awhile, honestly, but I did it. I loaded up on minions, used henchmen (Life especially to keep me going without wasting pips on healing spells) and my secondary school spells a lot, and eventually got it. Dump the minion first then go after the boss.

You can do it...it's not supposed to be easy but it is frustrating!

Historian
May 15, 2009
like the others have said using treasures can be a blessing. Minions can be just an amazing. with the right minion you can easily turn the tide of battle in your favor. if you have some crowns to spare, you can get some of the high tier ones from the shop who would turn that boss into a side order of ground burger xD

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
i would recemend if you dont already train up to feint.
i would also get the level 58 attaire from celestia or bazaar the set is called celestian snow (smock boots and cover) giving you a total of 37 resist (51 with proof defy pet) and 37 ice damage.

to start off the battle spam blizzards enchanted with gargantuan to kill the minion then put feint and icetraps on boss blade up and hit with a enchanted colosus