Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Wanted: Golem Tower!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Hello. Can anyone help me with the golem tower quest near the commons?

IGN: Mason DarkRider

Delver
May 04, 2009
Mason DarkRider on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:

Golem Tower is one of those quests that you must do alone. No one can go in with you. You will find more towers/dungeons like this later in the game too.

When I started playing, I left Golem Tower until I was a higher level and had stronger spells. Try working on other quests for now, and come back to it later.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Golem tower is a quest you must do by yourself, with no help from anyone. Sorry,and good luck.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
I hate to tell you this, but Golem Tower can only be completed by YOU (alone). There's no other way around it, but I would suggest waiting 'til you're a higher level.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This was one of the LAST quests I did before becoming a member. As I recall, I waited till level 11 so I could not only have my next spell, but better gear too. It took a while, but full potion, best gear I could afford, and some luck got me thru it. Good luck to you!

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Mason DarkRider on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:

you cant do golem tower with a friend im sorry

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Yeah I did the same. I just waited to be a higher level and then completed it. Remember to bring a potion bottle with you!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Don't worry, I actually counted and I lost 17 times in a row.
Eventually I got a troll minion and I won.
P.S. good luck.

Survivor
May 25, 2011