Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
I was just thinking about Wizard101 the other day, and I suddenly had a brainwave for what I thought would be a really cool spell.
What if there was a Star School Spell that cast an aura on you that turned all incoming damage into health for like 4 rounds?
Please tell me what you think and add any made-up spells of yours below!

Sierra Ashblood, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
sierraisonfire on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I was just thinking about Wizard101 the other day, and I suddenly had a brainwave for what I thought would be a really cool spell.
What if there was a Star School Spell that cast an aura on you that turned all incoming damage into health for like 4 rounds?
Please tell me what you think and add any made-up spells of yours below!

Sierra Ashblood, Grandmaster Pyromancer
I think that is awesome!You know what?I think they should make a moon school one where it terns you in to the headmaster and you have all the spells ever made!!!!!But......it would cost $1,000,000,000.awesome idea except the cost.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
bob88877 on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
I think that is awesome!You know what?I think they should make a moon school one where it terns you in to the headmaster and you have all the spells ever made!!!!!But......it would cost $1,000,000,000.awesome idea except the cost.
Great idea!!!! It's a good idea to have that really high cost because it would show that only the best and most dedicated wizards could get it

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
maybe a couple more spells for death such as: devil 12 pips rank 97. Animation: the devil sitting on a throne made of bones that is stacked on a hill of skulls. The red creature comes down his throne to the bottom of the skulls and a red trident appears in hand he points it a target selected and red wisps come out does 3000 damage and a 25+% better to any spell appears on target. everything turns around and gives caster 1000.