Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Cant redeem training points?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Ok. I got a training point frow the wallflower quest in Wysteria and when I go to redeem this in ravenwood at the storm place there was no card thing over the storm teacher and i couldn't interact and couldn't get my spell Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this a bug? Please Help Me!

Adam DeathShard
The wanna-be promethan.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AdamDeathShard on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
Ok. I got a training point frow the wallflower quest in Wysteria and when I go to redeem this in ravenwood at the storm place there was no card thing over the storm teacher and i couldn't interact and couldn't get my spell Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this a bug? Please Help Me!

Adam DeathShard
The wanna-be promethan.
Definitely a glitch. Even if you aren't eligible to train, you should be able to interact. I'd report this one to support.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
You probably have redeemed every trainable spell from Her.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It sounds as if you have already gotten all the spells he offers. You may want to look in your spell deck to see if you have Stormzilla. That is the final spell he offers. All other storm spells are school specific unless they are in TC form.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
AdamDeathShard on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:

Adam DeathShard
The wanna-be promethan.
I'm not sure what level you are, or which spell you are trying to get. But this link shows all of the Storm school spells, and where you get them. Maybe this will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells