Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grizzleheim to mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Gamma when you finish grizzleheim where do you go next do you go to mooshu
or are you then just stuck because i want to get to mooshu before i am a level 40 because i just recently got to lv 30 please reply i am currently in saverrstood pass

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Wolfmaster10 wrote:
or are you then just stuck because i want to get to mooshu before i am a level 40 because i just recently got to lv 30 please reply i am currently in saverrstood pass

I think you still follow the original story line to get to Mooshu...that hasn't changed.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
However, it is exactly as i predicted. You will end up being a grandmaster LONG before you finish the game and then the there will be tons of grandmasters who can not go beyond that level and complaining and/or quitting.

MARK MY WORDS.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
However, it is exactly as i predicted. You will end up being a grandmaster LONG before you finish the game and then the there will be tons of grandmasters who can not go beyond that level and complaining and/or quitting.

MARK MY WORDS.

Yeah, you know, there's at least..what, 30,000 experience total in GH? So you'll get to grandmaster that much faster. I'm not sure why they didn't raise the level cap to at least compensate for the new quests.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Wolfmaster10 wrote:

The order of the worlds:

Wizard City > Krokotopia > Marleybone > Mooshu > DragonSpyre > Grizzleheim

Well, grizzleheim can go between marleybone and mooshu or mooshu and dragonspyre depending on your level.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
what so your saying is that ill be a Grandmaster before i finish moo shu woah thts intresting sweet il be the only one who gets to do scarecrow in marleybone and wraith sweet

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I became a level 30 in Marleybone and I got sent to Grizzleheim. I was upset b/c I was looking forward to mooshu next. But, they added grizzleheim and it messed up my path :(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
nicksgames wrote:
I became a level 30 in Marleybone and I got sent to Grizzleheim. I was upset b/c I was looking forward to mooshu next. But, they added grizzleheim and it messed up my path :(

You don't have to do the GH quests until you wish to...go to Mooshu as soon as you can...and watch for the steaming patties!

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
nicksgames wrote:

guys grizzleheim is a parralel world you still have to finish marleybone to get to mooshu.... and grizzleheim holds maybe a level or 2..... you can do it any time you want....

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I heard that the new world was in front of krokatopia and behind marleybone. But when i get to ravenscar and had to face the four boss's fire death life and storm i believe. I think they were about dragonspyre type. The other boss's were mooshu. The other parts of it are like mini worlds. Just they are all in the same world. It gets hard just like all the worlds.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009

The order of the worlds:

Wizard City > Krokotopia > Marleybone > Mooshu > DragonSpyre > Grizzleheim

Well, grizzleheim can go between marleybone and mooshu or mooshu and dragonspyre depending on your level.

I got to lv 20, which is when you get to GH. So GH can fit inbetween KT and MB.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
SUPERCAMPER wrote:
nicksgames wrote:

guys grizzleheim is a parralel world you still have to finish marleybone to get to mooshu.... and grizzleheim holds maybe a level or 2..... you can do it any time you want....

WAIT A MINUTE! IT'S OPTIONAL?!?!?! Why did I not know this! hahaha! ive been stuck on GH FOREVER! this will put me back on track at Krocotopia.

Courtney StarHeart LVL 21 Balance/Myth

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
WAIT A MINUTE! IT'S OPTIONAL?!?!?! Why did I not know this! hahaha! ive been stuck on GH FOREVER! this will put me back on track at Krocotopia.

Courtney StarHeart LVL 21 Balance/Myth

I do a little bit of GH every once in a while when I get bored with whatever world I am currently working on. I am halfway through MooShu and about 3/4 of the way through Grizzleheim. I like doing it this way. I know that it's the "last" world so far, but I have found that there are areas of various levels that work with many different wizards. For instance, Savardstaad Pass was not very hard and I completed it when I was around lvl 20-25. Vigrid Roughland was a little harder and I did that in my late 20's. Mirkholm Keep is harder than that, etc.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
thanks for your posting guys im actually chosing not to do GH in stead im following the path to moo shu so see ya in the spiral :-)

wolf moonrider lv.33 death/fire magus