Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Known Issue: Displaced Fireplace

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Seems playing with Fire can be hazardous - even for Pyromancers!

Fireplaces all over Castles & Lands have up and moved. Who knows what kind of magic enchanted them to do this, but it will take all our young Wizards to cast a disenchantment spell.

If you have a Fireplace in your Castle, and it has since moved or disappeared, we need to know so we can work on a spell that will bring them all back.

We need to know the name of the Fireplace so we can call them back to their rightful locations. Just post the name of the fireplace and the type of house you had it placed in. We'll conjure up a spell that will bring them back as fast as possible.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
The stone fire places in both my places are gone.

They haven't disappeared they fell into the floor.
How I know this is my marley FP on the second floor was flaoting on the celling of the first.

I have been able to buy new ones move them to spots where they did not fall. When my old ones come back there will be trouble i am sure. One because now i have 5 more then I need. Two because some of the new fire places are standing on top of the old ones.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
My fireplace has vanished. I had a stone fireplace in a forrested manor castle. I noticed my items were on the wall but no fireplace beneath them.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
I have a stone fireplace missing from my castle cottage. Unfortunately I already spent the money on a new one, before I realized there was a bigger glitch responsible. I'd still love to have my other one back, though. At least I could sell it and re-coup a teeny bit of the hard earned thousand coins I spent on replacing it.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I had three fireplaces for three of my characters. They are as follows:

Rylee Ashcaster WC - Mansion
Fallon Ashcaster DS - Big Castle
Cheyenne Watercaster WC - Small Cottage

Thank you

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
I lost one of my stone fireplaces in the big Marleybone castle.

I found one floating up on the ceiling but I never did find the other.

Administrator
With all our Wizard's help, we've determined that the following items have been affected by this bug

Dogfish Statue
Dragon Wall Bust
Dragonwing Bust
Stone Fireplace
Brick Fireplace
Soda Barrels
Tiny Arched Door

Please know we are working diligently to fix this, but until we do, please leave these items in place, even if you can't find them :D

Thank you everyone!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
My fireplace went missing too :(

It was in my large mooshu house for my ice wizard (I cant remember the corect name of it but I only have 1 house)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
i have a stone fireplace in my wizard city mansion that's missing

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Missing Fireplace

Title Paige Pixie dust
Stone Fireplace

Title Paige StormCloud
tiny mouse door
Location Royal estate

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
yes my fire place has up and left i thought i was seeing things well or not...but i paid for mine in marlye bone from the furniture vender if that helps...thanks

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
well my fireplace was on the ceiling on the lower floor but, i moved it back up to were it was so now its not hanging up in mid-air

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
My brick fireplace is missing in my royal estate house for Jennifer Goldcoin.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
The stone fireplace is missing from my grand fortress.

Thanks,
Malvin Unicornbreath

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
My stone fireplace in my wooded cottage is completly gone. ~
Shanna Fireeyes

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I also had a stone fireplace go missing which I replaced with a stone fireplace in a forested mansion home. The stone fireplace seems to be still there for now, but the original one is still missing.

Let me know when you fix the bug.

Thanks.

Kaylea01

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Stone Fireplace missing from Metropolitan Manor

Autumn Mistbreeze
Grandmaster Theurgist

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Administrator
This issue was addressed in the July 14th 3am update.

The following house items will now work properly in your house:
Dogfish Statue
Dragon Wall Bust
Dragonwing Bust
Stone Fireplace
Brick Fireplace
Soda Barrels
Tiny Arched Door
If you do not see them where you placed them before tonight, you may need to go to your attic and pick all items up in the house for it to appear. We apologize for this slight inconvenience, but it may be the only way to ensure you can retrieve the item.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
i havent had any problems with my fireplace but i have two stone obelisks that i put up in my dragonspyre mansion (the one that is 50,000 coins) and i cant get them back down. i put them over by the big crystal but when i click on them nothing happens! would you mind fixing that?
much appreciated
paul fireward, master pyromancer