Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

selling treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
they should make a option where you can sell treasure cards at the library. You know those never used, unwanted, and weak treasure cards well now they have a purpose to make you gold. What i don't like is the fact you can't sell cards you can buy them but can't sell them. and the weak cards you never use stay in your inventory forever and never get used. it just wastes time to get treasure cards you never use so why have them. Thats why i think they need to get a card selling option so those never used card are gone for good. selling them would be a great idea. don't forget that the more rare the treasure card the more gold you would get.
kingsile please make a card selling option

Elijah .D

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Uh that is a good idea but it causes a BIG problem. You know how you can make treasure cards with tough and keen eye, etc? people would get their best cards get lots of tough make tons of tritons or whatever they are making then sell it and they can get tons of money!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
:-) I would LOVE to have that option available!
I got a notice on my screen just the other night that I had reached my limit and would not be able to recieve any more cards from my fights until I had gotten rid of some. I had to quit playing because I could not find anyone willing to take my freebies at that time.
It would have been really nice to simply head over to the Library and sell a bunch and then continue playing !
It is mighty hard to find someone who is willing to take a bunch of the cards that I was willing to part with off my hands....even for free!
I am not always playing when there are a lot of new players around willing to take any free cards! Being able to sell the unwanted cards when ever I wanted sure would enhance the game for me! :-)
I vote YES for the ability to sell cards back to the library!

Hero
May 27, 2009
I am also in favor of being able to sell or trade in unwanted Treasure Cards. Even if people make their own, we should still be able to sell them at the library (or some other shopkeeper)for a new price or the same as a tough or keen eyes. Besides, nothing is ever worth anywhere near what you paid for it in the Spiral, so making treasure cards might be a way to make some gold. After all, it does take the investment in the Tough or Keen Eyes treasure cards, plus the time to create them during a battle, so why not let us earn a few gold on them?

Defender
May 06, 2009
LuckieWabbit wrote:
:-) I would LOVE to have that option available!
I got a notice on my screen just the other night that I had reached my limit and would not be able to recieve any more cards from my fights until I had gotten rid of some. I had to quit playing because I could not find anyone willing to take my freebies at that time.
It would have been really nice to simply head over to the Library and sell a bunch and then continue playing !
It is mighty hard to find someone who is willing to take a bunch of the cards that I was willing to part with off my hands....even for free!
I am not always playing when there are a lot of new players around willing to take any free cards! Being able to sell the unwanted cards when ever I wanted sure would enhance the game for me! :-)
I vote YES for the ability to sell cards back to the library!

While I am not going to disagree with the desire to just vender sell treasured cards. There is a solution to the problem you hit, just right click on the treasured card and delete it. THen you can get more, there are a bunch of low level cards that I won't ever use heck I don't even use treasured cards because my normal spell deck is more then enough for what I do. Although those that do PvP I can see the desire to have a wide variety of cards.

Another feature I would LOVE to see is being able to trade treasured cards between my various characters. Right now the only way I can do that is to either create a new account (which is for free so I can't complain to much just a waste and over inflation of KI's account numbers) OR have a friend hold them while I swap characters to go between.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
its a good idea because when you fill on weak cards like mutate fire cat to ice cat its useless without fire cat spell like i have mutate but im stuck with it forever because i cant sell or use so i say yes they should put that in. plz do main people of wizard 101 :D

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
When you are looking at your cards, if there is a treasure card in the right-hand page that you don't want, you can throw it away by right-clicking on it. A dialog will ask you if you really want to destroy it, and you can click Yes or No.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I think that would be awesome....but i think they should only be for normal ones...not for ones people make or add things too(like sniper etc.)
I think for normal cards that is a idea that would make the game alot for fun.....because i end up giving them away to people in the shopping district for free!!!! And i either bought them or worked hard in a battle for them.......but they are unwanted so i give them away and i am tired of doing that

Love,
Kaitlyn Icerunner
Level 47 Ice wizard!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Proman1355 wrote:
Uh that is a good idea but it causes a BIG problem. You know how you can make treasure cards with tough and keen eye, etc? people would get their best cards get lots of tough make tons of tritons or whatever they are making then sell it and they can get tons of money!

Make crafted treasure cards unsellable to vendors.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
How about the bazzar it's a good thing he lets you sell it BUT NOT ENCHANTED CARDS HE DOESN'T ALOW IT