Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!! can't solve aptitude puzzle in temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
going to fight krokopatra ,and I can't solve the third puzzle to get in, the light isn't quiet right in this room for a storm. have tried lighting the braziers all different colors and none seem to work. I'm 63 and thought I was smarter than this,but I'm stumped on this one.Maybe I'm just so old I got it right and then forgot it,I'm dumb like that, but I still love this game. Help plz. Duncan Dusk Dreamer lvl. 27

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Tried it again and reread book as I done it, figured it out.thx anyhow. By tomorrow I'll probally forget how I done it though. :

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
goldielois wrote:
going to fight krokopatra ,and I can't solve the third puzzle to get in, the light isn't quiet right in this room for a storm. have tried lighting the braziers all different colors and none seem to work. I'm 63 and thought I was smarter than this,but I'm stumped on this one.Maybe I'm just so old I got it right and then forgot it,I'm dumb like that, but I still love this game. Help plz. Duncan Dusk Dreamer lvl. 27

I know what you mean. I got stuck here too, until my grandson came up behind me and said, "This one is easy Grandmom." Right. Easy for him. LOL.

Okay. First read the book. It says the light isn't quite right for a "storm".
Storm is purple. (Make sure they are purple. The colors on my computer are a little off. My red [for Fire] looks kind of orange. White [for ice] is a soft pale blue. And purple [for Storm] is a pale purple.)

Then read the book again. It gives four clues for lighting the obelisks. The clues are what you are reading.

Hope this helps.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Watch how you're talkin' about old, Duncan. I'm older than you ! Think about what colors the different schools are. Fire, Ice, Storm, Life. Once the braziers are lit the right color I think you have to "read" the book again. It's been a while since I was in there. Have you looked on Wizard 101 Central? The whole quest line will be laid out. Sometimes I take notes just to make sure I'm doing right once I get back in the pyramid. There's no stupid to it. I had trouble too my first time through. Good Luck

Lenora Lifebringer
Brecken Ashwalker
Nora Legendrunner