Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sleeping Titans

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Dear Wizards

In Wizard101 we have seen two titans out of three so far. The Fire Dragon in Dragonspyre and the Ice Giant in Nastrond, Wintertusk. However we have not seen a Storm Lord at anytime. Out of curiosity i want to see one. I think there should be a quest in Celestia (because in my opinion celestia has a Storm-ish theme) where the character would get to see the Storm Titan.
Plz leave any suggestions or opinions you have. Thnx.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
sry but as I recall, they are tritons not storm titans. And there are already quest dealing with them. In Cl, you have to fight a triton, The Sea Lord

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
wolferyna wrote:
sry but as I recall, they are tritons not storm titans. And there are already quest dealing with them. In Cl, you have to fight a triton, The Sea Lord

Yeah but fighting is so boring, we wanna see a giant triton sleeping around like the other titans.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
@wolferyna i dont think thats what he means about titans you know in wintertusk how thers that giant frost troll guy and in dragonspyre theres that giant dragon? yeah something like that a giant god like being that there is only one of in the whole game and i know tritons are the sea lord but i wouldnt class it as a titan just look up titans on google you will get what he means because he did mean titans not tritans