Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Space in Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Please, please read this!

Okay, I am practically begging to have this done. I own all of the giant houses that come in those packs except for the Massive Fantasy Palace. The first thing I noticed when putting furniture in was the lack of space slots for items. Most of my items, because I am an extremist on detail, are smaller items. Yet, they still take up space. Now, I hardly have any space left for the things left that I want to put in. 250 slots may seem like alot, but once you get started you realize that you have very little. I am asking you this, Kingsisle, please at least increase the space slots on the bigger houses.
I really hate undoing my work that I spent hours on, yes I love decorating my house. :P But, yeah, my house pretty much looks empty right now because of lack of space.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I understand where you're coming from, my castles are almost full to the brim of cool housing items from different worlds. But, the more items you put in your house, the longer it takes to load. It already takes a while for my Massive Fantasy Palace to load...one time it took almost 3 full minutes -.-
But, I do think they should increase the housing limit just a bit for bundle houses, or at least just the Sultan's Palace, because that house is HUGE! Maybe just for the bigger, bundle houses, they could increase it to 300 maybe??? Well, that's just my opinion. :P

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
And, in the Test Realm, they have a housing space elixir I believe??? They might add that to the live realm, so stay tuned, young wizard! :D

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice