Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deathly Dueling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Calling all necromancer pvp masters! Any tips on dueling for necromancers? I want to be at least sergeant so I can learn conviction when the bosses start striking crit in Celestia. I also want to buy stuff with tickets but anyways I need some help cause I keep on losing .

Thanks in advance

Ryan Skullmask
-Level 43 (Master Necromancer)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
cpranner wrote:
Calling all necromancer pvp masters! Any tips on dueling for necromancers? I want to be at least sergeant so I can learn conviction when the bosses start striking crit in Celestia. I also want to buy stuff with tickets but anyways I need some help cause I keep on losing .

Thanks in advance

Ryan Skullmask
-Level 43 (Master Necromancer)

Here is a simple strategy that can get you to Sergeant. In your deck you will want some skeletal dragons, vampires, poison, death blades, spirit blades dream shield, tower shield, some form of shield against fire and ice, colossal or gargantuan, a few von's monster( no more than 3), infection, doom and gloom, and sacrifice.

For your plan you will want to do something like this...

What I like to do is buff up a bit with my blades throw a shield down if needed then before you attack you put up a second blade so you have two of the same kind. Then you place tc infallible. Right after that is up start pounding. I like to skeletal dragon and poison. Once you place skeletal put up doom or infections. Then place your second attack.

That is probably the most basic strategy for death. I am currently a death overlord so I can safely say that strategy does work. If you have any question feel free to ask. My character is ethan titanhammer you might see me in the arena. Good Luck.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
My advice: CENTRAL
...Or join "The Knights who say Ni" on central, and help them beat puppet teams until you get enough ranking It will be much tougher, as you will be fighting level 80s, and won't always win. But it is worth it. You know you get the satisfaction of making puppet teams lose ranking :)