Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help with kensington please help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I need help with kensington there are monsters everywhere and they are as strong as bosses i would like some help or hints PLEASE REPLY

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
goldkitty wrote:
I need help with kensington there are monsters everywhere and they are as strong as bosses i would like some help or hints PLEASE REPLY
\

I think i might be able to help you guys. I am lvl 42 so if we can make a time and realm i will help you

Justin ThunderSword lvl 42 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I would like to be a part of this too, I'm available any time tonight up until midnight tomorrow night unless I'm called into work. Pick a realm and a time and I will be there. This dungeon will be best with four people.

Mary - Level 32 Necromancer, Second School of Life.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
abackwardscheme wrote:
I would like to be a part of this too, I'm available any time tonight up until midnight tomorrow night unless I'm called into work. Pick a realm and a time and I will be there. This dungeon will be best with four people.

Mary - Level 32 Necromancer, Second School of Life.

Ok, see if the 25 is okay and if so try and go on the Wu realm.
Btw plese give me your wizards name so i can find you guys.

Justin ThunderSword lvl 43 Maser Pyromancer second school storm

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
goldkitty wrote:

When requesting help here...make sure you realize that the response time is limited by the fact that the messages must go through an admin and that is only done a few days. As i write this it is Tuesday....so I suggest:

Plan a time on Saturday (when more people are on and have free time):
Post a Time (include time zone)
Post a meeting place: Realm and location (like wu; beside the officer at the Kennsington Park loading zone.

Then anyone who also wants to make this run could meet there; you could split into teams if enough people show up! When you arrive at that time you can guess that anyone there would want to run!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
sorry everyone i did not have internet for a long time and i did not get the chance to read all of this right away sorry

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
goldkitty wrote:

I got a third of the way through it last night with a friend. I'm going to get all the way through it tonight, as look as I've got a friend going along. Load up your bottles and meet me there around 9:00 est.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Kenji03 wrote:
goldkitty wrote:

I got a third of the way through it last night with a friend. I'm going to get all the way through it tonight, as look as I've got a friend going along. Load up your bottles and meet me there around 9:00 est.

Does anyone need any help with it anymore? I have dragon now and am almost lvl 49. If anyone still needs help plz tell me i would be happy to help.