Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New rank for PVP??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Anyone notice Ronald on Unicorn Way with the Supreme Warlord badge?? I think this is the next rank for PVP to be released in the future! Tell me what you think about this prediction? :-)

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
mmkiop wrote:
Anyone notice Ronald on Unicorn Way with the Supreme Warlord badge?? I think this is the next rank for PVP to be released in the future! Tell me what you think about this prediction? :-)

It may be! Maybe it could require a rank of 3000-5000?

-Gtafreak101

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

I like the idea of the 3,000-5,000n rank. Maybe we could get some new PVP clothes with the new rank?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
mmkiop wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

I like the idea of the 3,000-5,000n rank. Maybe we could get some new PVP clothes with the new rank?

No. I don't think new PvP gear is exactly what we need, since most higher level PvPers use WW or crafted gear

-Gtafreak101

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
lol there is no new rank kids. Its always been that way so no wizard gets too full of themselves. He has been and always will be the only Supreme Warlord. 8)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Seriously 3000 to 5000 would take forever to get I only know of one person who has a rank above 3000 and that would be a ice. It would be close to impossible to gain a rank like that playing as any school.

I don't believe pvp is very balanced so right now ice is at the top and even good ice players will lose time to time delaying them to 3000.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
I honestly dont think that would be very fair. Remember the game is frequently gaining new members. Just like now, I just got a subscription and want to do ranked PvP and have a shot, but I can't. Everyone Has good gear Already. The people who weren't involved in the PvP before won't have a chance. Assuming you understand, If not, think of the new peoples'
point of view:

This is what they'd say When they now begin PvP:

1): Wow! My spells barely damage you! Thats so unfair, I hate PvP!

2): Wow, you're cheating or something. i cant hit the correct amount it says on my card!

3): This PvP is a rip-off!

And you'd call them a Noob and go to the arena.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
gijoe18 wrote:
lol there is no new rank kids. Its always been that way so no wizard gets too full of themselves. He has been and always will be the only Supreme Warlord. 8)

This was an idea. He was proposing a new rank because for 2 years the highest rank was warlord.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Snowyandspots wrote:
Seriously 3000 to 5000 would take forever to get I only know of one person who has a rank above 3000 and that would be a ice. It would be close to impossible to gain a rank like that playing as any school.

I don't believe pvp is very balanced so right now ice is at the top and even good ice players will lose time to time delaying them to 3000.

It's suppose to be challenge, not something you can just get like most things in this game.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

It's suppose to be challenge, not something you can just get like most things in this game.

Sigh you actually think you could get this rank like I said before its close to impossible to get only the op school would have even the slightest shot at getting it.

PvP is too biased with the first turn advantage if you go second you probably will lose. Most pvpers admit this because it is obvious, the ones that don't are just dense.

I really doubt you could get this rank since it will take a ridiculously long time to get.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009