Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Halloween Bundle

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
In going along with the "bundle" trend,and complimenting the already existing Halloween booster pack,how about adding a Halloween Epic Bundle? A sample of what it could offer would be as follows:

1) A creepy castle(house)- Loaded with spooky sounds,furniture, and all things macabre.Similar to the existing house,but on a much grandeur scale.
2)Royal Carriage(mount)- A multi-rider black carriage pulled by skeletal horses,with a skeletal driver.
3)Warlock/Witches (armor) (hat,robes,boots)
4)Infernal Staff(wand)-something similar in looks perhaps to Malistaire's staff or such?
5)Spooky (pet)-Perhaps a random Frankenstein,Werewolf,or Vampire pet?
6) 5000 (crowns) same as other epic bundles.

I think this would be a great addition to the existing bundles,and would be a popular seller. :D

** I was too lazy to design the stats on the armor/wands if anyone would like to do so :P

Survivor
May 21, 2011

What a great idea Pyrsik and sweet examples!! I totally would love to see a pack like this and be first in line for one. For those of us that like to decorate our homes spooky and have halloween parties this would just make it so much better.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
This... this would be a GREAT IDEA.
i have a death account and i noticed that they dont have many death related items out there. (besides bones and graves but come on i'm sure you can be more creative than that!). and the death house in the crown shop is not very suitabe for a death students needs. there is not enough outdoor space. and a death house needs outdoor space to make a graveyard or a crypt or and space for plants and other means of decor. so a death house in the bundle could really be a sort second chance for death students. as for the mount. that is also a very creative idea. except a charriot being carried by skeleton horse is a bit much. maybe just a mount of a skeleton horse could fit in a bit more.
but anyway i think this would be a great idea, especially scince Halloween is coming up pretty soon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
In going along with the "bundle" trend,and complimenting the already existing Halloween booster pack,how about adding a Halloween Epic Bundle? A sample of what it could offer would be as follows:

1) A creepy castle(house)- Loaded with spooky sounds,furniture, and all things macabre.Similar to the existing house,but on a much grandeur scale.
2)Royal Carriage(mount)- A multi-rider black carriage pulled by skeletal horses,with a skeletal driver.
4)Infernal Staff(wand)-something similar in looks perhaps to Malistaire's staff or such?

I think this would be a great addition to the existing bundles,and would be a popular seller. :D

** I was too lazy to design the stats on the armor/wands if anyone would like to do so :P

I love, love, love this idea!!! :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I love this idea. I would definatly purchase a bundle like this. And it goes not only perfect with the booster packs they do during halloween but how they have the halloween towers and mini quests for that month.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I love this idea and I would be buying three...one for me, my son and my fiance :) We LOVE this game !!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
HYDRAA7777 wrote:
as for the mount. that is also a very creative idea. except a charriot being carried by skeleton horse is a bit much. maybe just a mount of a skeleton horse could fit in a bit more.

You might be right about the size,so how about a creepy giant black widow spider mount,or perhaps a tarantula mount instead? :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
HYDRAA7777 wrote:
as for the mount. that is also a very creative idea. except a charriot being carried by skeleton horse is a bit much. maybe just a mount of a skeleton horse could fit in a bit more.

You might be right about the size,so how about a creepy giant black widow spider mount,or perhaps a tarantula mount instead? :D

I think the original idea is just fine. It could easily be scaled by KI to not be too huge. Like the little rickshaw that comes with the pagoda pack. I'd rather ride around in the chariot than on a spider. :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
YES! the wand should be called "infernal staff" 80 death damage and +3 damage to all schools. for the armor ith should be level level 30+ only. its called armor of the undead and skeletal hat and boots for the armor: +150 health +30 mana +5 pet enegry and gives 1 scarecrow card. Skeletal hat: +200 health +15 mana +10 critical and +30 block. gives one dark pact. Skeletal boots: +250 health +20 mana. gives one fient and one wraith.

Tell me what you think?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
This is a great idea. I always look forward to new bundles. And Holiday one's would be a must have for me. :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I love this idea except for the style of the castle/house.

In Feedback Friday 4-27-2012 asking for our favorite stories outside the Spiral one of my submissions was for a Halloween themed world that was open at Halloween. In it I suggested housing for the world:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/48811.ftl

"If you do this one please make the housing and other items and gear a variety between the obvious tattered mess and "redeemed" housing and gear. I love the Death School House in all it's layout and structure - but the lighting should be like the Storm House, and the facings wouldn't be all skulls and ugly, and the house and lawn and pond wouldn't be rank and falling apart. Maybe one generic "haunted house" even with a resident ghost or two (like in Harry Potter Hogwarts ) but the rest would just be in the style of the world and period a Gothic House, a Victorian House, an Age of Enlightenment Palace - a place a player would actually want to decorate, garden and go to look around. It would be fun to play the game in the falling apart haunted versions, but the character's personal houses and castles are virtual doll houses, and I think most of us want them to be pretty. "

And the clothing and housing objects could all be of a Victorian style but fall between that macabre haunted and tattered condition to the "redeemed" iconic Victorian style.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Yes, I liketh... mostly because I've always wanted Malistaire's staff, but I love Halloween and your ideas for the house/mount as well.

Assuming it'd be available in all countries, and not just the US, I'd totally bite.

"El Veeb"
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Pyrsik wrote:

I would buy it as soon as i saw it. Give it a try Wiz101 creators. Why not give the deaths something for defeating Malistaire XD because he's a Death wiz too you know o.o he not easy for us.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about some new and creative furniture and items to go along with the castle? A spooky pipe organ is just one example,of many possibilities. Also some house animations would be great. Examples would be ghosts traveling thru the walls,maniacal laughter, spooky portraits that change, etc. :D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A haunted corn field with an animated scarecrow for outside the castle would be really nice also. :D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
If you do make the bundle.....please make it available online for purchase,and not just in select stores,so that more people have access to it. I have never had a problem finding the bundle i want,but from what I have read here,that is not the case for a lot of players.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Sense I am a death wizard this would be such a good idea :D! I sure hope KI considers this, I just hope they don't send it to Gamestop.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
The ability to learn a new spell would also be a great addition to the bundle....and yes I'm far too lazy to design it myself and post here.I will leave it for others to design and post an appropriate Halloweenish type spell. :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
@Pyrsik~ I like your ideas for the interior of the house as well. The first things that came to mind were the portraits at Pigswick... There could be pictures on the walls of the Ravenwood Staff, Diego, Alhazred, Malistaire, Morganthe, and Sylvia Drake in the house, and only their eyes would move! Throw in some pipe organs and a ghost or two, and I'm sold!

I'll cry if they send it to Gamestop, though. I'm so sick of not having access to everything the American players get~ if this idea becomes reality, I won't be a happy wizard if it's only available in the US.

On that note, KI~ don't alienate your non-American fan base! Kthanksbye.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
How about some new and creative furniture and items to go along with the castle? A spooky pipe organ is just one example,of many possibilities. Also some house animations would be great. Examples would be ghosts traveling thru the walls,maniacal laughter, spooky portraits that change, etc. :D

Awesome! :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
A haunted corn field with an animated scarecrow for outside the castle would be really nice also. :D

And awesome again!
You've got this Halloween thing down.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
The ability to learn a new spell would also be a great addition to the bundle....and yes I'm far too lazy to design it myself and post here.I will leave it for others to design and post an appropriate Halloweenish type spell. :D

maybe a new ghost spell ( not like the ice ghost tc from unicorn way )

3 pips for 210 damage and a +50 fient to both sides

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
I like the mount idea alot!
For gear: make it give Deer Knight, Plague, and Bone Dragon cards
For Wand: make it give additional Feint card or even better, 4 feint cards!

For house: make it similar to a castle/house in elephant graveyard...I loved the glowing purple neon lighting around some of the door frames and the dark feel, yet not rickety looking.

For pet: how about something new, like a black mamba snake (death snake), death imp that is like myth imp (only it blocks a life and fire spell)...give it purple and black for colors.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
HYDRAA7777 wrote:
This... this would be a GREAT IDEA.
i have a death account and i noticed that they dont have many death related items out there. (besides bones and graves but come on i'm sure you can be more creative than that!). and the death house in the crown shop is not very suitabe for a death students needs. there is not enough outdoor space. and a death house needs outdoor space to make a graveyard or a crypt or and space for plants and other means of decor. so a death house in the bundle could really be a sort second chance for death students. as for the mount. that is also a very creative idea. except a charriot being carried by skeleton horse is a bit much. maybe just a mount of a skeleton horse could fit in a bit more.
but anyway i think this would be a great idea, especially scince Halloween is coming up pretty soon.

yeah, it is pretty hard to decorate for death. I think this idea is amazing, exept for 2 things:

1, the haunted house sounds exactly like the death house

2, death will eventually recive the dr von pet(frankestein)

i still think it is pretty cool :D

i would like the mamba pet mentioned above instead :)