Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for Black Palace?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
So, I just got a quest on my Legendary Ice that requires me to go into the Black Palace in Zafaria. I went in to check it out, and what do I see? An Ice boss, with three minions with him. I also know about Rasik, he is Ice too. Any tips for an Ice wizard?

Jesse SilverBlossom- Level 68 Thaumaturge (Go Wooly Mammoth!)
Dustin DrakeForge- Level 57 Necromancer
Jared Duskbreeze- Level 39 Theurgist
Dylan EmeraldStaff- Level 17 Conjurer

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Yea! My death has been stuck there FOREVER, because NONE of my friends want to help me! Any tips for a solo?

DanielSkullBlade:level 71 Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Like you said, darkeyejunco, my frinds wont help! Its simply infuriating! I have no tips for a solo, sadly. but could anyone else help us out here?

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
um okay i'll try to help here
so i'm a balance person and i normally solo things
idk about you but i would use an aoe spell to kill the minions, then heal yourself up, and kill the boss.
oh and btw the next elephant guy isn't actually a boss he is just an enemy with about 1,800 health.
then the final boss (tim-tim snakeeye, i think :?)
he pust on a -90% tower shield and the only way to remove it is to heal
once you heal attack right away
he has no minions
i might not be much help but this is the best i can do
well, so long!
Alex Ghostrunner, Transcended Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
thanks!!!!!!! I am not the brightest of people so i really didnt know what to do, your tips really did help, and most importantly, i did it!!!!! thanks guys. see ya 'round!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
darkeyejunco wrote:
Yea! My death has been stuck there FOREVER, because NONE of my friends want to help me! Any tips for a solo?

DanielSkullBlade:level 71 Necromancer

Well, I would help you, if I knew you. And if I was in Zafaria, lol. Well I'm almost there 30,000 XP and I'm in! But if you want a little help in there, I'll be glad to volunteer. :)