Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monty Python Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Wouldn't it be cool to have a Monty Python themed mount like in the movie The Holy Grail? Your character would ride a broomstick horse while your pet or lackey claps two coconut halves together as you walk! It would be super awesome if your pet had the coconut.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GhostWalker31 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool to have a Monty Python themed mount like in the movie The Holy Grail? Your character would ride a broomstick horse while your pet or lackey claps two coconut halves together as you walk! It would be super awesome if your pet had the coconut.

hahahaha...that would be awesome. Especially when you run into little kids who have no idea what it's all about.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
GhostWalker31 wrote:

hahahaha...that would be awesome. Especially when you run into little kids who have no idea what it's all about.

First of all, if you were to ever show a kid under the age of 10, then that would not even be well for them! Only because that is a movie that most teens and mature adults would watch for their own amusement. Besides, the world called Avalon sounds like a Medieval time, and luckily, they didn't think of that.

Hugs and Deaths,
Shannon Deathglade

Defender
May 21, 2011
boy i love that movie!!!
but they might have to get copyrights, but with the mount there should be a person who has coconut halves, not another player, he is just there LOL LOL coconut man.
anyway not all kids dont know about it ........... me and my friend both love it and we are in year 6 no more said.

but it would be very fun and i would get it. for every wizard i have.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
GhostWalker31 wrote:

what what's all about?

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
That would be awesome, however I'd make an adjustment. Instead of riding a broomstick with another wizard following with coconuts, the mount should be a wizard holding coconuts. Then when you equip the mount, your wizard gains the speed boost, but stands there pretending to ride a horse, complete with invisible reins, while making galloping movements with their legs while your mount follows you clapping coconuts together.

That way, you could organise running races with friends around the lake in Wizard City that are pretending to ride horses!

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
i love that movie, i only 10, but its sooooooooo funny i say what it should be is

you are sitting on a guy who looks like monty python's head while he runs and claps together coconuts

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
lazyboogers wrote:
That would be awesome, however I'd make an adjustment. Instead of riding a broomstick with another wizard following with coconuts, the mount should be a wizard holding coconuts. Then when you equip the mount, your wizard gains the speed boost, but stands there pretending to ride a horse, complete with invisible reins, while making galloping movements with their legs while your mount follows you clapping coconuts together.

That way, you could organise running races with friends around the lake in Wizard City that are pretending to ride horses!

I'd get that no matter the price XD
I love Monty python and the holy grail, I've watched it around three times Laughing Out Loud
These MP references make me really determined to get to Avalon XD