Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some ideas :3

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hello guys. Its Wolf strongshield the wolf. Of course =3.
Anyways, today I have some ideas that can happen. So here they are!
Acicent Bundle (39$)
Okay. This comes with:
A huge krokotopian house with a acient picture of a krok that talks and moves, 2 pvp areanas (all near each other), Acient Crocidile mount (4 passenger and yes I know groups now can have up to 3 people but look below)
Krok's Hat
Krok's Robe
Kroks Boots
Krok's 2 handed sword (level 80+ does 140 damage balance)
Now we are increasing the crowns here because I think some people are not really into the 5000 crowns and want more. So here: 200,000 crowns.
Like? Comment below!

Another idea that is well, some people are coming up with ideas for a 4 passenger mount and i'd thought we can increase our groups up!

The other idea is that we have a mini map in the corner of our screen! And now we can find our friends! Here is what the colors mean:
You-Green
Friends-Red
Group-Purple
Bad guys- Black

Yes all of the symbols are shaped like triangles.

Well thats all of my ideas. If you like, you comment! ~Wolf Strongshield level 63.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
codastar wrote:
Acicent Bundle (39$)
Okay. This comes with:
A huge krokotopian house with a acient picture of a krok that talks and moves, 2 pvp areanas (all near each other), Acient Crocidile mount (4 passenger and yes I know groups now can have up to 3 people but look below)
Krok's Hat
Krok's Robe
Kroks Boots
Now we are increasing the crowns here because I think some people are not really into the 5000 crowns and want more. So here: 200,000 crowns.
Like? Comment below!

Another idea that is well, some people are coming up with ideas for a 4 passenger mount and i'd thought we can increase our groups up!

The other idea is that we have a mini map in the corner of our screen! And now we can find our friends! Here is what the colors mean:
You-Green
Friends-Red
Group-Purple
Bad guys- Black

Well thats all of my ideas. If you like, you comment! ~Wolf Strongshield level 63.

You are never going to get 200,000 crowns for $39. Ever.
I'm not sure how popular the rest of this would be. I have no interest at all in Krok stuff. There are two houses available already, so why a third?
And I really dislike...a lot...those two-handed swords. The character can't walk/run correctly and just looks silly.
sorry.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Good ideas but with the new bundles there is a new feature, tears, tears are where you say what lvl you are and get equipment that suits your lvl. This is better because now lvl twenty players are not getting lvl eighty gear so a lvl eighty sword does not work for all players you would have to do tears so its availible to every player, other then that its a great idea and would be cool but my favorite bundle is still the majestic one sorry :P I like the moer then 5,000 crowns but 200,000 crazy dude although i would love that many crowns buy everything in crown shop, but with the price of the bundle dont make it worth that many crowns make it like 30,000 not to much but just enough to buy some good things, and i love the idea of the mini map, also krok house nice i as a god of balance 8) love anything krokatopian so nice, i really like the idea mabye KI will make this someday

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
codastar wrote:
Acicent Bundle (39$)
Okay. This comes with:
Krok's Hat
Krok's Robe
Kroks Boots
Like? Comment below!

You-Green
Friends-Red
Group-Purple
Bad guys- Black

Really good! execpt one thing...20000 crowns...rlly? how bout 7000-8000 instead of 20000. other than that great idea !

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Grim2626 wrote:
Good ideas but with the new bundles there is a new feature, tears, tears are where you say what lvl you are and get equipment that suits your lvl. This is better because now lvl twenty players are not getting lvl eighty gear so a lvl eighty sword does not work for all players you would have to do tears so its availible to every player, other then that its a great idea and would be cool but my favorite bundle is still the majestic one sorry :P I like the moer then 5,000 crowns but 200,000 crazy dude although i would love that many crowns buy everything in crown shop, but with the price of the bundle dont make it worth that many crowns make it like 30,000 not to much but just enough to buy some good things, and i love the idea of the mini map, also krok house nice i as a god of balance 8) love anything krokatopian so nice, i really like the idea mabye KI will make this someday

Guys stop with "Yhu cant get 200,000 crowns" Well because its a SPECIAL one. And please edit your post and not make it a blob of text.