Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for New Spells.. (and some extra ideas)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Ok, so bear with me.
These are fresh ideas, and I'm new here, so let's make this work!:

STORM:
1) Whirlwind:
A giant twister manifests in front of the whole battle area, and it juggles blades of the opponent's party. Of course, this won't discard any blades, and would only work for blades. NOT TRAPS OR D.O.T.S.

ICE:
2)Iceberg:
A brittle, ice-cold sea, still as death, manifests, dark and deep, and suddenly a giant iceberg pierces you from the bottom, sticking up at you like a giant, transparent sword. It causes 500-700 damage to everyone and it stuns them for one round.

3)FIRE:
Animated Sword:
A giant blade made from solid fire with white runes, hidden deep under volcanic rubble comes through life as it is animated. It gathers energy from the pockets of fire underground, and as it leaps up, it glows with ever-surmounting heat, slashing mercilessly through a single opponent, dealing 1,200 to 1,350 damage, while dealing a fifth of the damage to the caster.

4)LIFE:
Nature's frustration:
Call forth a giant army of beasts. Lions, tigers, sharks, cows, goats, pigs, pegasi, mummies, manders, dogs, cats, mice, etc. and use their combined powers to collect a giant sun of green energy on top of the battle area. That green sun dispenses 100 life to every ally for 10 turns.

5)DEATH:
Zombies:
A Rotting Corpse digs up a huge, black, soot-covered coffin, that unleashes a zombie. It's full of disgusting meat, and drooping bones, but loaded with trinkets of gold and silver and gems of all colours that sparkle even in pitch-darkness. He raises a hand, grunts a spell, unleashes 5 more zombies(without the adornments) who release a blast of writhing and plaguish, murky energy, poisoning every person for 800-1,100 damage per three turns.

6)MYTH:
I bet KingIsle is working on the Gorgon, but here's another idea.
Hercules:
Call forth the Master of Strength. Though weaker in real life, (as he's dead), he can deal a massive ammount of damage and take away all blades, trapes and shields, healing over time, etc. But only applicable for one target.

Can't think of anymore.

Thanks.

Oh, and I was wondering if KI could implement a way to break up items to original reagents? :D

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Abbx901 wrote:
Ok, so bear with me.
These are fresh ideas, and I'm new here, so let's make this work!:

STORM:
1) Whirlwind:
A giant twister manifests in front of the whole battle area, and it juggles blades of the opponent's party. Of course, this won't discard any blades, and would only work for blades. NOT TRAPS OR D.O.T.S.

ICE:
2)Iceberg:
A brittle, ice-cold sea, still as death, manifests, dark and deep, and suddenly a giant iceberg pierces you from the bottom, sticking up at you like a giant, transparent sword. It causes 500-700 damage to everyone and it stuns them for one round.

3)FIRE:
Animated Sword:
A giant blade made from solid fire with white runes, hidden deep under volcanic rubble comes through life as it is animated. It gathers energy from the pockets of fire underground, and as it leaps up, it glows with ever-surmounting heat, slashing mercilessly through a single opponent, dealing 1,200 to 1,350 damage, while dealing a fifth of the damage to the caster.

4)LIFE:
Nature's frustration:
Call forth a giant army of beasts. Lions, tigers, sharks, cows, goats, pigs, pegasi, mummies, manders, dogs, cats, mice, etc. and use their combined powers to collect a giant sun of green energy on top of the battle area. That green sun dispenses 100 life to every ally for 10 turns.

5)DEATH:
Zombies:
A Rotting Corpse digs up a huge, black, soot-covered coffin, that unleashes a zombie. It's full of disgusting meat, and drooping bones, but loaded with trinkets of gold and silver and gems of all colours that sparkle even in pitch-darkness. He raises a hand, grunts a spell, unleashes 5 more zombies(without the adornments) who release a blast of writhing and plaguish, murky energy, poisoning every person for 800-1,100 damage per three turns.

6)MYTH:
I bet KingIsle is working on the Gorgon, but here's another idea.
Hercules:
Call forth the Master of Strength. Though weaker in real life, (as he's dead), he can deal a massive ammount of damage and take away all blades, trapes and shields, healing over time, etc. But only applicable for one target.

Can't think of anymore.

Thanks.

Oh, and I was wondering if KI could implement a way to break up items to original reagents? :D

Storm: This is really unoriginal, considering a tempest is a type of ocean storm. If it doesn't have effects or damage, its not really good to post it without them.

Ice: This is also really unoriginal, and the damage is way too low, because Woolly Mammoth could do 800-900, even though its only a one-enemy spell. And the last Ice spell already has a Stun effect. It would be better to change it up a little.

Fire: Again, extremely unoriginal. The damage is a little high, and I think Fire would want effect(s) on their next spell, seeing as Rain of Fire doesn't. And the 'a fifth of the damage to the caster' is sorta misleading?

Life: The name is misleading, because people don't usually associate frustration with healing? And it only heals 1000 and its over 10 rounds, while Regenerate heals way more than that, in only 3 rounds. So no.

Death: A Ghoul, is a kind of zombish creature, so this wouldn't be fun. And the disgusting meat part isn't good for Wizard101. The damage range is way too much, because its kept within 100, rarely (never) more. And the damage repeats itself for 3 turns? That's WAY too much. If you mean it's a DoT then sure, but the damage range is still too much.

Myth: First of all, Medusa is one of the 3 Gorgons, so it would be a waste to create a spell named Gorgon. Also, the name is way too long, and the effects are way too much. Seriously? Massive damage? Remove all positive wards and charms, and DoTs? Storm is supposed to deal the best damage. This spell would make all the other schools look left out. No.