Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice spell idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
ok since there has been well the woolly mammoth and stuff i figured out a new spell the!

sabertooth tiger

800-900 stuns enemy for 1 round

animation: baby sabertooth tigers are playing in the snow and the mother comes back with food some fish the tiger sees the enemy and growls and charges at the enemy whipping it with its tail then growls again and breathes magic ice at the enemy causing it to be stunned!

how is it good?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:
ok since there has been well the woolly mammoth and stuff i figured out a new spell the!

sabertooth tiger

animation: baby sabertooth tigers are playing in the snow and the mother comes back with food some fish the tiger sees the enemy and growls and charges at the enemy whipping it with its tail then growls again and breathes magic ice at the enemy causing it to be stunned!

how is it good?
You know, this has exactly the same effect as Woolly Mammoth.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
This one is pretty good.

The damage is just a bit high for an ice aoe but not overly. people would definitely complain about it if it had this damage output.

The stun is appropriate though personally i would pass on it.

I do like the idea of a saber-tooth as a spell. i imagine it as a ice version of the storm mobs in caer lyon. but i think the animation would be a bit too long especially since it's an aoe.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
um ok it now will be 900 and will just attack one enemy ok? and it will stun 1 still i dont know haha sorry i am new at spell ideas

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:

sabertooth tiger

how is it good?

I think it'd be kinda redundant for this Saber-Toothed Tiger spell to follow Woolly Mammoth. Also, is it me or does this spell have the exact same damage and effect as Woolly Mammoth? This is more of a re-imagining of the Rank 10 Ice spell than an entirely new spell. Lastly, the animation is just way too involved. The focus should appear, attack, effect, and get gone. Too much irrelevance with baby saber-toothed tigers and the fish.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009