Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

putting treasure cards in shared banks.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i wish we could put treasure cards in shared banks, cause i have a bunch of polymorphs i got from moon flower and i never gonna use them. but my death wiz could put them to good use, because so many bosses are death. it would be awesome if i could just give them to my death wizard.
anyone else agree?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
I think this is a wonderful idea, I would love to send some of my lower level wizards some polymorphs and other treasure cards, this should be in the next update!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
brickhead12 wrote:
i wish we could put treasure cards in shared banks, cause i have a bunch of polymorphs i got from moon flower and i never gonna use them. but my death wiz could put them to good use, because so many bosses are death. it would be awesome if i could just give them to my death wizard.
anyone else agree?

Agreed. I would love to share treasure cards since I never buy them or use them for several of my wizards; others kind of need the help. :)

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
*Shocked that the pvp players haven't complained yet*

I bet they won't put this in because then level 68+ people will use a collosal with there level 68 spells and then put it in the shared bank so there low levels can use them in pvp.

However, I don't get why not.

I mean, you already have heartsteel, the rank 5 crafting spells, ridiculously helpful pets, pvp clothes, mastery amulets, and level 0 wands that gives pips, and level 30 wands that give critical chance and give a power pip.