Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I'm not sure if i am posting this in the right place but, i know that the death wizard is to be on his own but, to me Death is very strong force to go against. Why is it that the Death wizard is so weak? I got a lot of players coming to me for help and I do my best to give the help I can. Please Oh please Do something about about the Death Wizard. Something that says I am a DEATH WIZARD DON"T mess with me! I mean death is something that we all want to avoid. I was thinking a nice new group attack card would do. Like frankie as a group attack would be nice.\ or and ampifer spell card. With the bad guys at rank 12 or higher the Death Wizard need the help when he is on his own. I think the Death Wizard is the strongest one of the them all . can you help the Death Wizard?

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Death is my favorite school and by no means under powered. They are by far the best soloest school in the game. With attacks that heal, I did not even bother training any life spells at all. Granted, I think Scarecrow is pushed to the limits in Avalon, but still quite useful.

My Death wizard is Devin Darksong. If you see me in game, say Hi and ask me to show you some strategies that will help.

Devin Darksong – lvl 80 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 61 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
i've been saying the same thing for awhile.. but mostly since avalon was released with all the new updates.. couldn't agree more.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Champion
Feb 03, 2012
nearnold wrote:
I agree. I am a death wizard to and i think death is way underpowered

Death is no where near underpowered, it just needs a new AOE thats all.