Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost souls losing direction?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
I have noticed that after the add of Avalon that the lost souls and all other ghosts that look like the lost souls have been facing the wrong way when battling.
I was fighting in unicorn way earlier today and I attacked the lost soul and it was facing backwards
And everytime I fight anyone with the same design as the lost souls, they end up losing their way.
I want to know more about this please :D And why its happening!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Yes i have noticed that too but i think i know what it is,new animation.Now if you see when they turn backwards after i few seconds they will whip back in a new animation.My opinion it is really cool and well showing that those old ghosts can move like the others.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
This has happened to me as well in KT and WC. I'm not exactly sure why they do that. It might be because they're distracted, or they don't want to 'face' the battle. :P

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Well what do you expect they are lost, it's in the name lost soul either that or they are getting distracted.

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 Pyromancer 8)

Defender
May 22, 2011
i haven't been on unicorn way that much but my sister was fighting lady blachope then she says "look she's facing backwards" or something along the lines of that. looks like it's working with bosses too. But a different part is i don't think foulgaze is part of it. I mean i have fought foulgaze twice since the add came out and nothing.