Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

future spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Death
Crypt Spider
700 drain damage and convert half to heal and stun 1 round to all enemies.

"A tomb laced in cobwebs rises out of the ground. Screen zooms inside and 3 pairs of red eyes open one pair at a time. Screen shudders and tomb explodes. Giant spider appears, lots of tiny spiders escape from a mound of web behind the giant spider. Spider rears back and strikes enemy. Blue energy runs up the string connecting the spider and its fangs. Spider turns to caster and spits a giant ball of blue energy onto the caster. Spider turns to opponent, raises its abdomen and squirts silk onto the opponent and spins it around the enemy while little spiders scurry towards the foe. Then stun" ( to all enemies )

Myth
Deathworm: 20% pierced 750 damage to all enemies and destroy all wards

"A little village in the desert sprouts up with little people running around (similar to stormzilla). Then a giant toothed and spiked worm jumps up from the ground and devours the village and faces it's head to the opponent. First it dives head first onto the opponent and keeps borrowing under them, causing damage. Then, it comes out of the ground again and spits acid (like humongo frog but faster) and destroys all wards (repeat to every enemy).

And some utillity spells:

Myth: Crush, Destroy all negative effects on target (D.O.T, weakness, traps etc)
pip cost 4

Death:Hunger, Place a charm on the enmy that will deal 500 damage in 4 turns (Delayed effect) if not removed.
pip cost: 3

Life: Purify, destroy all D.O.Ts on allies
pip cost: 5

Storm: Recharge, 900 heal over 3 turns but put a +50% trap on self
pip cost: 4

Ice: Retaliate, a ward that converts the next incoming damage spell into it's pip cost, halved, then times 100 damage back at the caster.

Sincerely, Jeffrey Spirithunter
lvl 70 Necromancer
"Death is for the past, Life is for the future..."

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
sry but life already has a DOT removal spell from allies its called mass triage.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
NotSoStr8Dude wrote:
sry but life already has a DOT removal spell from allies its called mass triage.

Yeah, well they don't have a remove ALL triage yet do they?

lvl 71 necromancer
"Nopain, no gain..."

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
serpence1 wrote:
NotSoStr8Dude wrote:

Yeah, well they don't have a remove ALL triage yet do they?

lvl 71 necromancer
"Nopain, no gain..."

What do you think "Mass Triage" means?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Myth- Dwarven legionaire, a dwarf about 15 feet tall comes out of nowhere with steel and gold armor then swings his double edged axe at all enemies, hits all of them once for 50 damage and again for 720 damage and stuns them for one turn.

Fire- Hesphasteus or w/e his name is. Greek god of fire and forges. Appears with his fiery forge being worked by cyclops, then he takes a red hot sword out of the forge and swings it at an opponent for 1020 damage, 50 burning damage overtime to one opponent and -100 percent accuracy to next spell. I know most will say hes overpowered, but come on? Greek god of fire and forges bros and bras!

Death- The horseman death himself of course! Comes out with his pale little horsey and then seperates into 3 attacks one with a sword for 300 damage another with a tamed wolf which comes out of the ground does 200 damage and 200 damage over 3 turns. He then dissapears but leaves the little disease damage over time thingy which does another 200 damage to the player and converts it to healing for the attacker.

Life- Mantis. A leaf grows from the ground then a small chirping and a mantis appears on the leaf he grows to a huge size and then uses his pincers to deal 700 damage to one player and then spit some sort of saliva on the enemy for 150 damage over 3 turns.

Storm- My main characters school and what i love most in real life. Everything i seem to think for storm has already been done unless they do something like the flying dutchman's ghost ship sailing along the water and shooting cannons but that doesnt seem as epic as the others... so what to do.... ummm :? uhhhhhhhhhhh COME ON ME OHHHH i got it, how about oceanus Titan of the sea, 2 fish tails for legs and another plain fish tail, a snake in one of his crab pincer hands as a weapon deals 1200 damage and then summon a triton storm minion which can use any spell up to stormzilla.

Balance- Kronos titan of time yada yada yada couldnt think of something else for it. 350 damage over time take 4 pips from the enemy and transfer 2 to the attacker.

Ice- last but certainly not least! or maybe it is least but i dont decide that!, deepfreeze. A person completely blue with ice hanging on his nose and shoulders, shoots a ray of ice at the enemy stunning him for 3 turns dealing 720 damage.
Thats what i think should happen but just my opinion