Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Have A Ice Hound?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Hi. I am really desparate for a ice hound it looks so cool!! :D I also like its card. Even though it needs training to epic. I wanted to know if they wanted to hatch with my rat magician. 66(13) adult. And make sure it is under 65 pedigree. So if you have one, can you hatch with me please? My friends who have ice hounds decline my hatch request and put me down by saying mean things and deleting me. SO please hatch with me!!

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Hullo there i read your thing noticing it is about my pet i just got :D.I would be happy to hatch with you (if i have the money at the time XD). What adult pets do you have?

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

P.S. I'm not sure if it is the 2 headed or 1 headed one you want so do please tell me

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I am looking for the single-headed ice hound with the card at epic.

These are my adult pets.

Yellow Elf 59(14)

Red Ghost 64(11)

Death Ninja 55(10)

Grim Scarab 53(14)

Rat Magician 66(14)

Sea Dragon 72(16)

Those are all my pets ready for hatching. I don't think I have enough to hatch right now, but if you could wait a day or two, I can farm Wintertusk on my lvl 76 necromancer.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
sorry for the wait i completely forgot about this for a while XD. OK well my ice hound isn't adult yet ( almost there :D) but i will still do it as soon as i can. I like your death ninja and your grim scarab but i would have to see their stats XD. I'll hatch with you still of course i mean you seem like you want it very very badly XD. BTW why do you want a ice hound so bad? Good thing you need need money to i am extremely broke i have like seventeen coins XD. when can we meet and what realm and everything XD?

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard

P.S. it is the one headed one also and it gives a myth strength bonus i dunno if that helps you but you know if your is good then the baby will be good and all. And i will be happy if i get another one of my pet so either way this good :D

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I want a Ice Hound so badly because I really want a GOOD ice pet and I think that the card is really good.

But the Death Ninja is not adult, it is at teen but got attentive. That is a selfish talent.

You can decide when to meet.

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
understandable that you want it so badly. My ice hound isn't adult and I'm not even close to getting the money , so train that death ninja up if you want to but if you don't want to i will hatch the grim scarab. What does attentive do? we can meet at uh 1:00 PM eastern time in the pet shop in wu realm if that OK. do tell me your name so i know who to add it may take me a bit after we add to grow my pet up ( if it isnt already adult ) and to get the money i at stand still on my game my quest to hard and i sold everything i already could so if you don't mind it may take bit but i hope the wait is OK sorry

From, Corwin trollleaf, Grandmaster life wizard, pet on at time of post: ice hound

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
My ice hound is currently at epic with a 60 pedigree and knows these abilities

1. May cast Unicorn
2. 6% storm atk
3. May cast death trap
4. May cast Storm blade

I am also pretty sure the three pip ability is spell defy although it diden't manifest it.

Its a pretty rad pet and the card is awesome especially since I am ice.My wizard is Talon IceShade.If you found someone thats fine.

Btw theres a no auction amulet that also gives ice hound.I wear that too for double the hounds :D

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
uh sorry vp112692 but i was here first and i spent money on getting my thing adult to hatch with him so please don't continue cause it was very hard to get him to adult

From, Corwin trollleaf, grandmaster life wizard

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Guys you don't need to hatch with me because i just hatched with a Ice Hound and got one!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
thewiz28 wrote:
Hi. I am really desparate for a ice hound it looks so cool!! :D I also like its card. Even though it needs training to epic. I wanted to know if they wanted to hatch with my rat magician. 66(13) adult. And make sure it is under 65 pedigree. So if you have one, can you hatch with me please? My friends who have ice hounds decline my hatch request and put me down by saying mean things and deleting me. SO please hatch with me!!

There is a couple ways of getting a ice hound dog but the most they say is the myth pet lvl 48 with the ice pet lvl 48

Survivor
May 28, 2011
i wnat a ice hound my adults pets are:

nightmare 60(20)
abilities:
may cast unicorn
may cast death trap
gives 9% death resistance

brave hound 57(12)
may cast sprite
gives 2% myth damage

Ianthine Spectre 58(16)