Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I have a level 47 wizard (recently leveled up) and I beat the final countdown quest.(the Malistare dungeon.) The problem is you need to be level 48 to get into Celestia. I finished dragonspire at level 45 and have been doing side quests like crazy! I have been doing Grizzleheim and the exp. is not much at all. I'm tired of the constant Grizzleheim/side quests. It's driving me nuts! Does anyone know a better way to get exp.? :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pinguino35rojo wrote:
I have a level 47 wizard (recently leveled up) and I beat the final countdown quest.(the Malistare dungeon.) The problem is you need to be level 48 to get into Celestia. I finished dragonspire at level 45 and have been doing side quests like crazy! I have been doing Grizzleheim and the exp. is not much at all. I'm tired of the constant Grizzleheim/side quests. It's driving me nuts! Does anyone know a better way to get exp.? :(

I think that Mooshu gives a lot of XP. Here is a link that shows a list of quests in case you want to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Go to some of the other worlds in the Spiral and catch up on some side quests. You'll level up in no time.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
pinguino35rojo wrote:

keep doing gh
it may be a bore but youl need it for some spells and if you dont then well you will lose a few spells
also wt gives lots of xp so try to get there fast

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
try redoing dungeons youve only done once. gives you half the exp but still good