Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Practice dummy for spell casting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
A house item just for fun. It'd be a practice dummy your wizard can shoot spells at. When you click on it your spell deck would come up. Then you pick the spell you want to use. Then the spell activates like it would in normal combat and attack the dummy. And you can do it over and over again.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Good idea. 8)

It would be cool if you could use treasure cards too without losing them.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Awesome thats an awesome idea! I've always wanted to use my efreet treasure card without having to have the fire mastery amulet!!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Nice Idea!

cat4hurricane4 wrote:
It's a good idea, but would it affect your mana?

Hmm, how about taking away Energy (Better yet, not taking anything!) instead of Mana?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
This would make it so much easier to show a friend a new spell you got. I think this is awesome!

~Brianna Starwalker

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Well I don't care. Make it like you have a generator of living puppets. Your mana is restored at the end of your battle. Treasures return. Health is restored to how it was. One living puppet at a time. it would be like the arena tutorial with Diego! Only he isn't there and you have your owns spells. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
kinggriffen wrote:
A house item just for fun. It'd be a practice dummy your wizard can shoot spells at. When you click on it your spell deck would come up. Then you pick the spell you want to use. Then the spell activates like it would in normal combat and attack the dummy. And you can do it over and over again.
lol sounds fun