Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world lvl 80

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I was pondering around Zafaria the other day, thinking that i had nothing to do cause i had accomplished everything, when an idea popped in my head for a new world. The new world Ithought of was called Erebus. The lvl cap would increase to lvl 80, there would be new dungeon lvl 80 gear, lvl 78 spells, and a new pet hatching system. The place was supposed to be themed for fire, with enemies that are fire-themed such as fire grendels, pyrelords, redscale basilisk, etc. There would also be a new spell class: Earthern spells along with a new wizard class: Earthern wizards. Pets have new talents, and are able to be hatched with now up to 4 pets at a time. Mounts would have an increased speed, and there will be new ones and pets too. A cool addition ( I think ) is that there are secret schools in each and every world. Each carry advanced spells depending on peoples' lvls. A new pvp rating would be added: supreme warlord, awarded when you get to 1500 in your pvp rating. More unique weapons will be added: axes, bows, etc and there will be DAILY quests in each world for you to earn money and experience. More information will be revealed in the future.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I like the idea.....
But, I'm against the making of another school. Maybe instead they can make damage spells for the Astral Schools. It throws off their chart of triangles. (look on the See the Game Schools of Magic area.) Fire is a good choice theme for a world because there isn't really a plain fire themed world. Dragonspyre is a death/fire and Krok is a Balance/Elementals one. (Fire, Ice, and Storm) Daily quests don't seem good unless you are done with all of the quests because like most, i don't do side quests. Maybe people can unlock that when they loose their bars and loose it every time they raise the level cap. But, a problem that arises is the fact Kingsisle needs to come up with an infinite amount of quests.
Not to kill your idea, the rest is great! Just putting in constructive criticism.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
The what now?

:O Earthern? Pretty strange Name. Sounds like Life, (I am judging by the Name)

Also, TOOOOO Much...

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
i don't really think we need another school, instead how about maybe adding more "toys" along WITH the new level 78 spells so that way getting spells wont be as much of a chore, and that way it might be a bit easier to use our new spells to their best use. i found that it is really hard for me to use mammoth very well (takes me forever to save all those pips!) and that questing for spells has kinda become a chore. Also, i LOVE the idea of a new dungeon to get gear, now, what was i gonna say next? Uh............ oh yeah, now i remember! COOL IDEA!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2011
Now there is a new world called Avalon and just like you mentioned, the
level cap is increased to 80.