Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Triton

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I cannot teleport anywhere or fight any of the bosses. I try to teleport and either it doesn't work or once I have teleported I get an error code and the game logs me out. As well, I can only quit the game with alt ctrl del. I have logged off and back in multiple times and nothing has changed. As well, I did file a error report but was hoping that someone here had a quicker solution.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
WELL, at least someone had the same problem :? I used to have this problem a long time ago when i didn't have membership and it ended after a couple days of membership, anyways... all you do is use miniscreen all the time, because when i had it was when i had only fullscreen. and if it happens sometimes just press the "X" to turn off wizard101 and go back on, it should be gone after a couple weeks, if not then contact support@wizard101.com

Good luck!, Julia rosesinger

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
plushpuppy536 wrote:
I cannot teleport anywhere or fight any of the bosses. I try to teleport and either it doesn't work or once I have teleported I get an error code and the game logs me out. As well, I can only quit the game with alt ctrl del. I have logged off and back in multiple times and nothing has changed. As well, I did file a error report but was hoping that someone here had a quicker solution.

If it says This area is closed right now, try again later then welcome to my world. I am stuck in Zafaria and can hardly do anything. I cannot play Maze game, can't go to my house etc.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
The fixed it but now it is happening again and it only seems to happen after I fight a boss.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2011
Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
all I can say is you need to send support a message about this, regardless of whether or not you fixed it yourself.